Should I Buy an Xbox

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I Buy an Xbox

I'm seriously thinking of buying an Xbox for counsel gaming. I currently own a PS2. Should I trade up or should I stick with the PS2? Any help here would be apreciated...

Re: Should I Buy an Xbox

whats wrong with the computer.... consoles are 1998 class computers in a smaller box and bad resolution video cards.

any computer can play a game @ 800x600. pos for the money.
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
    The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

If all else fails: "rm -rf /"

Comment

I got a ps2... got it for Xmas... right now its collecting dust in my closet...

Comment

Definitely get an xbox, and an Aladdin chip and a 120gb hdd for it.
        I did mine and I'm still smiling.

Now it can run "Gentoo" Linux, and with the keyboard and mouse adaptor and your tv, you've got a $150 Celeron 733 computer for surfing and email and stuff.

Also, now it'll play all your XBOX "backup" games, and they can be installed directly on the hdd.

It also has a built in media player, and can play all your MP3's, and mpeg movies thru your surround sound system, as well as DIVX movies directly onto the tv and surround.

Its also a region free dvd player.

It has a built in ftp server for transferring stuff to/from it through your home network.

Its now an all in one media/gaming box for my TV/surround sound system.
        Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter.
        Ernest Hemingway, "On the Blue Water," Esquire, April 1936

Comment

I put a $15 aladdin chip in mine and an 80gb HD. I use it for watching movies on my TV and playing all the classic nes/snes/genesis/n64/etc games through emulators. I rarely boot up an actual game in it, but there are some great titles like ninja gaiden, and uhh.... erm... well... eh....that's the only xbox game I spent more than 5 mins playing :P

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X