Gunner Palace

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gunner Palace

Has anyone here seen the documentary Gunner Palace yet? I saw it for the first time last night, after seeing it mentioned in This Movie is Not Yet Rated. It's a ground-level look at the Iraq conflict, focusing on a company of troops based in one of Ude Hussein's former palaces. It's not pro- or anti-war, but gives a very realistic picture of daily life as a soldier in Iraq. If you haven't seen it, I definitely recommend searching it out to get an idea of what is really going on over there. It definitely opened my eyes to the reality of what life is like for soldiers that are over there.

And it's probably the funniest war documentary ever made... ;)
    Beatnik

Re: Gunner Palace

I obtained Gunner Palace...in an unusual way. (Don't ask.) I only saw around twenty minutes of the movies, and I'll watch more when the schoolwork eases up.

Comment

Yeah, I got a copy last night as well - going to watch it tonight :icon14:

Comment

I watched it right after it first hit DVD. While good, I expected more and it didn't really deliver.
        [squadl]
        "I am the prettiest african-american, vietnamese..cong..person." -SugarNCamo

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X