Current events

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Current events

Discussion thread for Current events. If you would like to add a comment, click the New Reply button
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: Current events

Oh my. That was unexpected.

This thread was created automatically when I clicked on the "discussion" tab of the Current Events wiki page.

When I click on the "edit" tab of that same article, I see many spam URLs, which do not appear in the body of the page/article when I view it.

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak View Post
      When I click on the "edit" tab of that same article, I see many spam URLs, which do not appear in the body of the page/article when I view it.
      I'm not very HTML literate, but aren't all of those text URLs assigned a height of one pixel? I tried to delete them, but was unable to save the page.
      Become a supporting member!
      Buy a Tactical Duck!
      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
      TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

"Sorry! We could not process your edit due to a loss of session data. Please try again. If it still doesn't work, try logging out and logging back in."

Someone needs to get rid of that before Google gets it's hands on it.
        |TG| Lorian
        Member since 18th February 2006

Comment

The concept of "Talk" pages coming into the forums...

I'm not sure I'm wild about this one. Even if they had their own subforum (which, if we're going to keep the functionality, they really should), the process of an article's talk page is similar to a forum thread, but at the same time a very distinct beast.
          [volun2]
          NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
          Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
          <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
          <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality View Post
            I'm not very HTML literate, but aren't all of those text URLs assigned a height of one pixel? I tried to delete them, but was unable to save the page.
            They may be. I didn't look. I couldn't imagine that being there by design.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X