mohaa

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mohaa

ok, what is up with the forum for this beast? the only other game except gr that I would currently want to play around here, and no one is interested. THIS SUCKS! you cant even start a thread in that forum. and from the reponses of everyone else here, no one wants to play it. I finally got all the patches needed, and I want to play tonight.... anyone else?
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
    The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

If all else fails: "rm -rf /"

Re: mohaa

If I was not on sticky dial up I would play a few rounds with you and show you my 1337 skills on the field. But atlast dial up sucks.
    WARNING: DO NOT LET DR. MARIO TOUCH YOUR GENITALS. HE IS NOT A REAL DOCTOR.

Comment

*boom* :)
      Last edited by Overlag; 05-05-2004, 10:24 PM.
      From Adam Webb

Comment

I'm having some configuration issues, so the game isn't 100% yet. I'm hoping to have them resolved this weekend and then everything will open up officially.. :-)
        Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Originally posted by =DdogG=
          ok, what is up with the forum for this beast? the only other game except gr that I would currently want to play around here, and no one is interested. THIS SUCKS! you cant even start a thread in that forum. and from the reponses of everyone else here, no one wants to play it. I finally got all the patches needed, and I want to play tonight.... anyone else?
          I know it is only one person but PM me. I have to work on Saturday from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. If you're available, I'll play a few rounds. I'll just be waiting for a backup most of the time anyway. Otherwise, I'll check every so often over the weekend to see if anyone is there.

[volun]

Comment

thats 2..... any other takers?

FM?????
            Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
            The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

Comment

I love that game, but not sure when I will be on to play. If you find a server you frequent, throw up the ip

ACU Web| | |

Comment

we havew one here and hopefully saturday night it will be ready for us to kill each other....

Comment

I like that one as well but doubt I have all the latest stuff for it. do you have a list of required additions and links?

hey and it works with my crappy vid card.
                  "they're more like guidelines, than actual rules,"....Captain Barbossa - Pirates of the Caribbean

Comment

mohaa

spearhead

patch 2.0 -> 2.11

patch 2.11 -> 2.15

Comment

im working on the patches now and ill be ready to play sat night
                      Out numbered,always,outclassed never!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X