Thanks for you support :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for you support :)

I've been learning alot about marketing and selling memory. Theres a lot that goes into it, as it is with any product. The key though it feedback from people who use my site and my competitors site. The TG community has been very helpful in supporting and giving me feedback. You guys are awesome and I just wanted to take a second to thank all of you!

Special thanks to:
    Apophis
    MadDog
    FireMarshal
    CingularDuality
    All of TG ;)

I hope I can do more to support TG in the future. And give back the way you all are for me!

ACU Web| | |

Re: Thanks for you support :)

Hey, we look out for our community members. Thats the way its been and thats what way that it will be.

Glad to have you here :)

Comment

FACT:
      With two Kingston Memory Chips.. you DO NOT get 512k ram. You get 524k ram :D

12 more ram = pwn :)

Btw, in the future, I am planning on buying memory. I was wondering what the _THE_ most reccomended from your site :)

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper
        FACT:
        Btw, in the future, I am planning on buying memory. I was wondering what the _THE_ most reccomended from your site :)
        Not sure what you mean sorry. What brand do we most reccomend? I guess it depends on your system. Kingston is solid memory. But I can get the same stuff cheaper. And I know whats its built with because or company sells some of the components Kingston uses to make there memory to them. Memory.net is a division of the David Group. The David Groupd sells the DRAM (chips on modules) to companies like Kingston, Simple, and many more. Kingston has built a good brand for themselves and the memory is solid, but none of it is proprietary.

ACU Web| | |

Comment

Dog tags go a long way!

Comment

Originally posted by Emanon
            Dog tags go a long way!

True, everyone was helpful before too though.

Good people go a long way ;)

ACU Web| | |

Comment

Thanks memory, thats what i ment. So in any case, you would go with kingston for good memory too?

BTW.. i cant get dogtags YET. I am saving up for this..
              http://www.nightmarearmor.com/MCGallery.html
              1700 for unpainted and it needs a sanding. once i reach that, and buy a few extra things, those dogtags are mine :)

Comment

Thanks memory, thats what i ment. So in any case, you would go with kingston for good memory too?

BTW.. i cant get dogtags YET. I am saving up for this..
                http://www.nightmarearmor.com/MCGallery.html
                1700 for unpainted and it needs a sanding. once i reach that, and buy a few extra things, those dogtags are mine :)
                I personally wouldnt go with Kingston because I know I can get the same quality cheaper. Dont get me wrong they have a good product. But knowing memory I know I dont have to buy Kingston to get the same quality.

ACU Web| | |

Comment

ohh ok. so what brand would you reccomend? :)

Comment

ohh ok. so what brand would you reccomend? :)
                    I know this will make it a little confusing. But if I was to recommend a "Brand" it would be Kingston. But I wouldnt buy a brand name. Lots of people manufacturer memory using the same parts. They then sell it to someone who brands it (Kingston doesnt build all their stuff either I would bet). When you say brand name you think of Kingston or Corsair or someone like that. When I want memory I think of 2 things. Who made the chips on the module and who made the board the chips are on. If you read the words on the little black chip on a Kingston module it wont say Kingston. It will probably say Samsung, or Infineon or something like that. Those are the names I look for. Because as long as those names are the good names (known as Major names in the mem industry) then I know if its good memory or not.

ACU Web| | |

Comment

Ahh ok :) .

Comment

@ Sniper-Oh? does that mean my pc2700 Ram from kingston is actually 524MB on each module? If so, Man did I make out well.

Don't be a fool and die for your country. Let the other sonofabitch die for his.

George S. Patton

Comment

no, he said 512k, so he must be running an 8086 and dos 2.1
                          Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
                          The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

If all else fails: "rm -rf /"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X