33rd Roster

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 33rd Roster

Discussion thread for 33rd Roster. If you would like to add a comment, click the New Reply button

Re: 33rd Roster

This is an issue with the Tacticalwiki system. I stumbled upon this yesterday as well.

Jonan didn't actually type this. He clicked on the discussion link at the top of the 33rd Roster wiki page, and instead of going to a seperate discussion page, it creates a thread here.

Comment

Thank you for clearing that up. I felt kinda stupid about accidently starting a thread. But if anyone wants to discuss this mysterious squad. I will read it.

Comment

No problem.

I clicked on the 33rd roster page and physically laughed out loud. But then I had to destroy my computer for fear of government backlash.

Comment

Mysterious? The 33rd has an open door policy for questions, all you have to do is ask.

After saying that, 33rd policy is Don't Ask, Don't Tell. :icon19:

Disclaimer: Charges are 25 per word in any question asked or $2.50 per minute that we are tied up in teamspeak answering questions. Paypal payments accepted and will go into a fund which we will use as we see fit. I/E: buying Snail a woman "friend".
          |TG-33rd|Dark_Viper

Comment

I said mysterious because of all the FBI warnings and name change stuff. I also heard a rumor that the 33rd was a front for some online prostitution ring. Don't worry your secrets are safe with me.

Comment

Originally posted by jonan_ View Post
              Thank you for clearing that up. I felt kinda stupid about accidently starting a thread. But if anyone wants to discuss this mysterious squad. I will read it.
              Let me take this opportunity to say that DarkViper deserves full credit (and therefore also the blame :D) for the TacticalWiki page. I like the quiz "How to be a Roughneck."

Comment

I said mysterious because of all the FBI warnings and name change stuff. I also heard a rumor that the 33rd was a front for some online prostitution ring. Don't worry your secrets are safe with me.
                Noted Jonan:
                Mechanical Engineer
                In-game Alias:
                Jonan_
                Battlefield 2142 Player ID::
                Active Games:
                Battlefield 2142

Oh and that box of cereal you have on the third shelf in your pantry...let's just say that you really should close the doors in your kitchen...or at least put something on! :)

"Ok....smoke sometimes works."

Comment

Originally posted by experiment626 View Post
                  Noted Jonan:

Oh and that box of cereal you have on the third shelf in your pantry...let's just say that you really should close the doors in your kitchen...or at least put something on! :)
                  lol... you guys are good. I thought the only one who was watching me was the girl next door.

Comment

lol... you guys are good. I thought the only one who was watching me was the girl next door.
                    Um....we are not at liberty to discuss our clients....

"Ok....smoke sometimes works."

Comment

The recruiting section is pretty hilarious. Oh you wacky jokers you.

Comment

as for my lady friend....im assuming i wont get much in the way of donations so my expectations of said lady friend are not very high...

Comment

Uh when I deleted my cookies and restarted my machine per the 33rd's instructions I ended up with Dark Viper's picture as my desktop. I cried a little.
                          Retired 6th DB

Comment

Originally posted by experiment626 View Post
                            Um....we are not at liberty to discuss our clients....

So you are now pimps?
                            that sounds like a good idea trooper.
                            -Vulcan

Comment

Originally posted by Wimpinator View Post
                              Uh when I deleted my cookies and restarted my machine per the 33rd's instructions I ended up with Dark Viper's picture as my desktop. I cried a little.
                              Wimpwn?
                              -Zephyr
                              You were once like the newbie who needed a hand from above and TacticalGamer gave you it.

You owe the newbie who comes after you that same outstretched hand from above on your honor as a Tactical Gamer.

Tactics at TG come from trust and friendship, not meticulous detail and rigid discipline.

Everyone should be assumed mature until proven otherwise.

We are no clan.
                              We are not a single game.
                              We are mature, intelligent, and cooperative individuals.
                              We are TacticalGamer, a community above and beyond its name.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X