Humvee Driving In Iraqi Traffic

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Humvee Driving In Iraqi Traffic

saw this and i thought it was funny .......

http://break.com/index/humvee_drivin...i_traffic.html

Re: Humvee Driving In Iraqi Traffic

That's hilarious. I only wish I could drive like that here.
    |TG-Irr|HatefullSix

If at first you don't succeed, you need more firepower.

There is nothing wrong with feeling something when you shoot your enemies... as long as that something is recoil.

Comment

No swapping insurance info for them.
      Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
      Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Comment

Was that the hummer horn? That is girly, need to put a air horn on those things. Really funny though that people just get bumped then move. In the US if i tried that id have someone following me trying to knock me off the road.
        that sounds like a good idea trooper.
        -Vulcan

Comment

When I was over there my job was the first guntruck driver. We had a LOUD police siren that was ALWAYS on when we were driving through a big city. The regular humvee horns are really wimpy...that is why I went online and bought me a Dixie horn:) The Iraqis LOVED it, but the base commander made us take it off:(

What I dont understand is why they even bumped into the cars in the first place. All the Iraqis know when we come through, they better part like the Red Sea. If not, a .50 cal tracer is going right over their hood...or flares. Another thing we did was if the vehicle seemed "non-threatening" we would have OLD cartons of milk that my gunner would throw at the vehicles. Having 3 week old milk that has been sitting in the Iraqi heat hit the back of their call really caught their attention.

Please dont let CNN know about this;)
          Last edited by Dirtboy; 01-27-2007, 02:22 AM.
          "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtboy View Post
            awesomeness
            You guys are awesome.

:D
            ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
            No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

The Iraqi's really must love this. >.>
              -Zephyr
              You were once like the newbie who needed a hand from above and TacticalGamer gave you it.

You owe the newbie who comes after you that same outstretched hand from above on your honor as a Tactical Gamer.

Tactics at TG come from trust and friendship, not meticulous detail and rigid discipline.

Everyone should be assumed mature until proven otherwise.

We are no clan.
              We are not a single game.
              We are mature, intelligent, and cooperative individuals.
              We are TacticalGamer, a community above and beyond its name.

Comment

I'd say the best part is the pedestrian at the end, and the guys comment on it: "This guy, just pickin' his nose. Not a F-ing care in the world." classic, just classic.
                Focused

Comment

Wow Dirtboy. I always thought you were a cool guy, but now it is official that you totally rock. My hat goes off to you for your time in the sandbox.
                  "Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtboy View Post
                    When I was over there my job was the first guntruck driver. We had a LOUD police siren that was ALWAYS on when we were driving through a big city. The regular humvee horns are really wimpy...that is why I went online and bought me a Dixie horn:) The Iraqis LOVED it, but the base commander made us take it off:(

What I dont understand is why they even bumped into the cars in the first place. All the Iraqis know when we come through, they better part like the Red Sea. If not, a .50 cal tracer is going right over their hood...or flares. Another thing we did was if the vehicle seemed "non-threatening" we would have OLD cartons of milk that my gunner would throw at the vehicles. Having 3 week old milk that has been sitting in the Iraqi heat hit the back of their call really caught their attention.

Please dont let CNN know about this;)
                    You must spread some reputation around before giving it to Dirtboy again.

Comment

Seems like this would make a great Video Game!!! LOL!

Call it Dirtboy's Humvee Adventures!!!

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X