Medium Weapons

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medium Weapons

Discussion thread for Medium Weapons. If you would like to add a comment, click the New Reply button
    Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Re: Medium Weapons

These pages need some sort of "Dystopia" classification header as opposed to just being generic titled pages buried in the Wiki. They have no reference to what game they apply to.

Comment

Not to mention nobody wants to discuss any of these wiki pages either way. It would be nice if the thread was, say, optional.

Comment

Originally posted by TychoCelchuuu View Post
        Not to mention nobody wants to discuss any of these wiki pages either way. It would be nice if the thread was, say, optional.
        People will want to discuss the wiki pages, but that audience is far too niche (and will change per article) to warrant "General Discussion".

To be sure, starting (verb) the discussion should not occur automatically when the user clicks on a tab labeled "discussions" (noun).

I'd prefer these discussions be left in the wiki, but I've got a feeling they'd be there if Apophis wanted them there. If leaving them there isn't an option (SEO forum interests, or something), I'd love to see these threads gathered in a dedicated forum. They're out of the way for forum users who don't give a damn about the wiki, and they're immediately available to users of the wiki (via the "discussions" section of an article).
        Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak View Post
          People will want to discuss the wiki pages, but that audience is far too niche (and will change per article) to warrant "General Discussion".

To be sure, starting (verb) the discussion should not occur automatically when the user clicks on a tab labeled "discussions" (noun).

I'd prefer these discussions be left in the wiki, but I've got a feeling they'd be there if Apophis wanted them there. If leaving them there isn't an option (SEO forum interests, or something), I'd love to see these threads gathered in a dedicated forum. They're out of the way for forum users who don't give a damn about the wiki, and they're immediately available to users of the wiki (via the "discussions" section of an article).
          That functionality is still under consideration. Looking at a potential wiki editors forum where the wiki discussion updates would occur.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X