Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tactical Golf....

I know it sounds silly lol

I just got TW 07 the other day. I used to play 04 online a bit. It was kool because servers had tournaments running where you had to play your rounds before a certain date to have your scores posted... I never tried or found out if you can play a leisurly tournament where you are actually in a group with other golfers online and you could play together during the same round in real time.. Just got me thinking.. how many people here play golf, like golf, or like playing TW golf... and how difficult/expensive it might be to have a tournament server :) We could have AAR with stats like fairways hit, GIRs, long drives, long putts, hole outs, replays.. o man I think im getting a bit ahead of myself:madsmile:
    Dizlor

Re: Tactical Golf....

I love the TW series..Never once played on line but I would play with a bunch of tg'ers...Currently not installed but I've been thinking about it lately.
    sigpic
    |TG-1st|Grunt
    ARMA Admin (retired)
    Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

I know of a relatively laid back site that does the golf thang... you might have some interest.

www.ragingolf.com
      [volun2]
      NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
      Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
      <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
      <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

I like playing golf on my Wii. Errr... My son's Wii, I mean...
        Become a supporting member!
        Buy a Tactical Duck!
        Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
        TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by Pokerface View Post
          I know of a relatively laid back site that does the golf thang... you might have some interest.

www.ragingolf.com
          Ive never been to that one but it looks an awful lot like Golf Discussions & BombSquad Golf I actually know the guy who runs golfdiscussions.. but they both like to talk alot about equipment, the tour, and tour issued equipment etc.

*edit = whoa! that site only has 76 members... cool it must be pretty new then. Ill check it out :)
          BSG-32,829
          GD - 5439
          Dizlor

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse