Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Planetside?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Planetside?

    Hey, just wondering if anyone has played, or does play planetside? I ended my subscription a while back but Ive still got a BR 18, CR 2 Character on emerald.

  • #2
    Re: Planetside?

    Originally posted by SamHamwich
    Hey, just wondering if anyone has played, or does play planetside? I ended my subscription a while back but Ive still got a BR 18, CR 2 Character on emerald.
    I played the free week-long trial, but I never really got into the game that much. When are they going to make it free to run your own server? :-)
    Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Planetside?

      Well if you could host a server that holds 1000's of people at once let me come over and see it!!!

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Planetside?

        You are so challenging the wrong person for that kinda comment.. :icon_lol: .. If anyone could do it... It would be Apophis.. He could network your toilet to be an email spam filter and flush 1000 kernals of corn at the same time.... While your playing planetside you could send a console command to have your microwave to warm your bottle.. :icon_lol:

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Planetside?

          Planetside kinda sucked...a lot...and I had such high hopes for it. It is fun...but...everytime they try to balance the game they horribly screwed it up...horribly.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Planetside?

            I enjoyed it alot, you have to find an awsome outfit though to fully get into it. The outfit I joined was very large and we had the best weekly assaults(with sometimes up to 100 people on at the same time!!!)

            I'm not saying he cant network a server that can, but the money it would cost to build it would require yo to charge those 1000 people 12.95/mo :P or well at least sony seems to think so :P

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Planetside?

              Originally posted by Eclipse
              Planetside kinda sucked...a lot...and I had such high hopes for it. It is fun...but...everytime they try to balance the game they horribly screwed it up...horribly.
              wow.. this sounds so familar... *cough*NS*cough*

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Planetside?

                Originally posted by SamHamwich
                Well if you could host a server that holds 1000's of people at once let me come over and see it!!!
                Yes, we could host a server that holds thousands of people.. :-)

                Peruse through this thread...

                http://forums.tacticalgamer.com/showthread.php?t=3280
                Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Planetside?

                  Originally posted by FireMarshal
                  You are so challenging the wrong person for that kinda comment.. :icon_lol: .. If anyone could do it... It would be Apophis.. He could network your toilet to be an email spam filter and flush 1000 kernals of corn at the same time.... While your playing planetside you could send a console command to have your microwave to warm your bottle.. :icon_lol:
                  Originally posted by Apophis
                  Yes, we could host a server that holds thousands of people.. :-)

                  Peruse through this thread...

                  http://forums.tacticalgamer.com/showthread.php?t=3280
                  See I told ya... :icon_wink

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Planetside?

                    Ok then I give up!!!

                    But how about you try to beat google with processing power!! HA!!!!

                    Comment

                    Connect

                    Collapse

                    TeamSpeak 3 Server

                    Collapse

                    Advertisement

                    Collapse

                    Twitter Feed

                    Collapse

                    Working...
                    X