do you watch video podcasts? (poll)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do you watch video podcasts? (poll)

Just wondering how many people still download and watch video podcasts, I know they use to be big for a long while but seem to be dying down.
    Yes I do
    68.75%
    No I don't
    31.25%

The poll is expired.

Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: do you watch video podcasts? (poll)

I watch DLTV over iTunes, and the despair.com podcasts when they come out. That's it though.
    Last edited by Beatnik; 02-06-2007, 02:48 PM.
    Beatnik

Comment

Diggnation: on occasion when I'm bored and need a laugh
      Tiki Bar: just for LaLa :icon_eek:
      PC Gamer: occasionally some good interviews
      1up: don't care for all the "production" but you can get some good info
      Tales of Heroes: great info on Company of Heroes
      flux
      [tg-c1]

Comment

I haven't found a decent video podcast other than CBC's news vidcast, which is just a recording of the day's TV news broadcast.

I've listened to the audio version of PC Gamer and it's horrible. They talk about the stupidest things and try to be funny. I was hoping for something informative about games. It's just the writers and editors talking.

I'm not sure if having a picture makes DLTV better but just the audio is boring. They also try to be funny and usually laugh at stupid stuff. It's easier to find out about tech stuff using Google. Plus, you don't get treated like a noob. It's catered more to a casual PC user wanting to know some cool stuff.

I've heard good things about Ask a Ninja. My brother likes it but I found it a little crazy. If you're looking for random comedy, Ask a Ninja is it.

The Penny Arcade podcast is definitely enjoyable. They don't do a recording that often and I even thought they dumped the project but the shows are great. It's nice to see how they come up with that day's comic. Usually, there's some more jokes that don't show up in the comic. It's crudely recorded. I don't think they edit them. No intro, no outro, just plain Penny Arcade brainstorming.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

Oh I got a few video podcast I download/watch nightly...

The Man Show (skits from that funny ass show)
          Discovery Channel (interesting science stuff, space etc etc)
          G4 Xplay (good game videos but tries to be funny to much, Morgan is hot thou)
          The Daily Nut (shows a new internet video everyday, funny, but would unsubscribe, but that hostess is even hotter then Morgan, lol, I'm a dirty old man. ;) )

The reason I asked, is i was thinking of converting my Tactical brief series into video podcast and/or a monthly game review/preview in video form in a video podcast... was just sniffing the waters to see what the interest gage reads, alot of work for just 5 people to watch, lol.
          Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

I watch CrankyGeeks and the video version of the Battlefield Podcast.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X