Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone playing Vanguard: Sage of Heroes?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone playing Vanguard: Sage of Heroes?

Not that I necessarily want to play it, but I'm interested in people's opinions of the game if anyone here is playing it. Gamespy's review is mostly useless, and the game's website is the biggest piece of trash I've ever seen so no help there.

Don't know much about it aside from the basics and that SoE got involved in it again (which is why I'll stay away), but it'd be nice to know some of the details.
    [squadl]
    "I am the prettiest african-american, vietnamese..cong..person." -SugarNCamo

Re: Anyone playing Vanguard: Saga of Heroes?

Bah, stupid title typo. Should be Saga of Heroes, not Sage. Wouldn't let me fix it though.
    [squadl]
    "I am the prettiest african-american, vietnamese..cong..person." -SugarNCamo

Comment

Re: Anyone playing Vanguard: Sage of Heroes?

The game is being developed by Sigil; SOE is only providing servers and funds for development (now that it's released, probably no more $ from SOE).

VG is more similar to EQ than to the current generation of MMORPGs in that it's very difficult and deep. Unfortunately they released the game prematurely so a lot of content is missing/not working, and there are a few bugs and performance issues.

Here's a good VG wiki that covers the basics: http://wiki.silkyvenom.com/index.php/Main_Page

The forums are decent too, although filled by some fanatical fanboys.
      http://www.silkyvenom.com/forums/

I've considered buying it, but I just don't have time for an MMORPG, and this one looks like it'll take up a LOT of time.

TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X