How do you go up from Recruit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you go up from Recruit

I was wondering how you go up from Recruit. I really dont like seeing such low rank on my record and want to go up. How do I do it. This question is mainly directed to non-recruit (no-offense) people. Have a good day and give me a hollar, I'll probably respond on Monday (5-17-4).

Thanx
    If it is stupid but works, then it is not stupid.
    -Murphy

Re: How do you go up from Recruit

Its based on post count.

ACU Web| | |

Comment

Originally posted by LegionPaulL
      I was wondering how you go up from Recruit. I really dont like seeing such low rank on my record and want to go up. How do I do it. This question is mainly directed to non-recruit (no-offense) people. Have a good day and give me a hollar, I'll probably respond on Monday (5-17-4).

Thanx
      The ranking is assigned based on the number of posts you have made in the forums. It means nothing.

More important is the dogtags below your name. They indicate membership status.
      Become a supporting member!
      Buy a Tactical Duck!
      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
      TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

:D Yea, discourage people from spamming to get a better title!! You wouldn't want the boards full of useless posts such as this one I just made :)

Comment

My birthday's this month. As a present from TG, can we please remove the postcount indicators?
          Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
            My birthday's this month. As a present from TG, can we please remove the postcount indicators?
            Oooh, ooh, TODAY just happens to be my unbirthday!!!! I'd like that as a present, as well!
            Become a supporting member!
            Buy a Tactical Duck!
            Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
            TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

I only like post count because I can easily tell that someone with 2 or 3 thousand posts has been around here a while and there info or feedback is probably more reliable (about TG stuff anyway). I know there are people who have low counts and been around also, but still.

ACU Web| | |

Comment

Originally posted by wwwMEMORYnet
                I only like post count because I can easily tell that someone with 2 or 3 thousand posts has been around here a while and there info or feedback is probably more reliable (about TG stuff anyway). I know there are people who have low counts and been around also, but still.
                Good point, Jim.

.. er.. hahahha

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

I like Jim, from now on I am Jim...

jim.memory.net

ACU Web| | |

Comment

Hey, I have alot of posts, I'm reliant.

Man, that's false.

Comment

jim.memory.net
                      haha.. lol.. nice :)

Comment

>: ) .

Comment

Yeah, this is not always a good indicator. There are people here who have higher post counts than me and I know I been around longer than they have. Probably the same thing with me (I believe eternal has a lower post count than me and he has been a member of this community longer than I).

Comment

Not really Jim, I've been here longer then wyz and he has a higher post count then me..

Comment

Originally posted by Psi_RedEye22
                              I could go either way.
                              Is that something you really want to tell new people.
                              :icon7:

At least let him get to know everyone first.

btw, Welcome. LegionPaulL

It's always good to see new mea.... ah, players, on the server. :icon_smil
                              I do what I can.

cpgf: (n.) Acronym describing a significant other who has not yet acheived full spousal status and is in possession of a cable modem; of note because at YOUR house, you still have dial-up -- and crappy dialup at that.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X