TG in the North East

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TG in the North East

I've been seeing the entries for the second Texas BBQ party and wondered if there's interest here in the Northeast for a summertime get together/BBQ.

I'm thinking August - Somewhere between Concord- Portland -Boston -Worcester - Providence. Nothing too extravagent...just a picnic like get together with food and fun for a day.

Post back your thoughts on this and we'll see where it goes.
    sigpic
    |TG-1st|Grunt
    ARMA Admin (retired)
    Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Re: TG in the North East

Say Vermont or New Hampshire or Montreal, and you've got me curious. :p
    Peace through fear... since 1947!

Comment

Concord New Hampshire is on the list...but I'd be up for something further North, or further North and West...I love the Burlington VT area. I was thinking we'd find a location that is central to a majority of those in the region.

Say how about a TG Campers weekend....I got a pop up last year !!
      sigpic
      |TG-1st|Grunt
      ARMA Admin (retired)
      Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Originally posted by icky View Post
        Say Vermont or New Hampshire or Montreal, and you've got me curious. :p
        Ditto!

DB

«That looks like a really nice house except for that horrible bathroom.» Donrhos

| |

Comment

You've got me curious! :)

I can drive to Vermont without too much strain. Although these days I guess I'll need a frickin' passport to cross the border. :(
          Peace through fear... since 1947!

Comment

I live in the Northeast and would be interested in such an event. A weekend trip to a nice camping ground sounds like a fantastic idea, but even a small picnic would be a great chance to meet a few fellow members. Either way, I hope families will be included in the plans, since I doubt I will be eligible for a lengthy parole away from home without my wife coming along.

Comment

I'm in a town right next to Concord, so anywhere in that area would be fun :).

Comment

I'd be interested!
                Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

i might be able to swing this...i know the 33rd might have a get together near philly/nyc sometime this yr...not like anyone wants to hang out with the roughnecks but hey! ya never know...lol

Comment

If it's early August and in New England or nearby, I'm sure I could swing it.
                    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
                    I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
                    Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

lol well i'm in the NE but you guys are to far NE i live in NYC.
                      Current member of the

Comment

Originally posted by Zid View Post
                        lol well i'm in the NE but you guys are to far NE i live in NYC.
                        Isn't it only like an hour or two from NYC to Rhode Island? You're not willing to drive a few hours for a TG party? Hell... I drove from North Carolina to Rhode Island for the first TG Bash!
                        Become a supporting member!
                        Buy a Tactical Duck!
                        Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                        TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Depending on where it is, I might be interested..

- -

"..good sportsmanship shouldn't be sacrificed in the name of teamwork. " --WhiskeySix

Comment

Any word on when and where this could take place?
                            The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
                            I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
                            Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

I'm definitely going to subscribe to this thread at the very least. Nothing quite like getting together with other TGers!
                              I heart TG.
                              xoxo

~Sugar~

"Tactics at TG come from trust and friendship, not meticulous detail and rigid discipline." ~I saw this in Zephy'rs sig and I love it.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X