9th Mobile Infantry Detachment:Roster

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9th Mobile Infantry Detachment:Roster

Discussion thread for 9th Mobile Infantry Detachment:Roster. If you would like to add a comment, click the New Reply button

- -

"..good sportsmanship shouldn't be sacrificed in the name of teamwork. " --WhiskeySix

Re: 9th Mobile Infantry Detachment:Roster

Actually I would like to discuss this. I notice that you have multiple squads within your unit. What is the purpose of the squads? Do you have a progressive rank structure?
    Retired 6th DB

Comment

had no clue that when I clicked the link it would make this thread... hmmm, I feel like quite the jackass now.

Hold that thought, I will get you an answer.

- -

"..good sportsmanship shouldn't be sacrificed in the name of teamwork. " --WhiskeySix

Comment

Originally posted by Wimpinator View Post
        Actually I would like to discuss this. I notice that you have multiple squads within your unit. What is the purpose of the squads? Do you have a progressive rank structure?
        At the present time, our squads are simply based on assignments within our designated team for the upcoming Battlefield 2142 internal scrimmage. They will eventually be revised and used on a more permanent basis for practices, scrimmages, and matches to help promote teamwork at the squad level and allow us to gain more familiarity with each other than would be possible as a large group. We do not use a ranking structure, other than assigning a Squad Leader or Assistant Squad Leader for each squad.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X