Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thought this would be a cool idea what do u all think?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Thought this would be a cool idea what do u all think?

Wow sounds like the thread is really starting to take shape :) Great going guys,

Comment

Originally posted by eternal
      I think this idea is at the point where it needs it's own developing forum and some staff.

Seems that way. It seems like a solid marketing tool for the pursuit of new members too. Maybe send it out as a mailer. And have an updated one for next years E3.....

ACU Web| | |

Comment

I'll say this. With all due sincere respects to everyone involved, I won't be putting time or energy into this unless it has sign off from TG Staff, and preferably their involvement in some level.

TG is too important to be represented at any of our whims, or without proper planning.
        Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Well, I'm getting my hands on a copy of Adobe Premier tomorrow and I plan to work on demos for my JA clan, so doing this really isn't that big of a deal for me. Like I said, I've just got some issues that I need to iron out before I jump on this in full.

At the least, I can get you some fairly decent demos playable to anyone who has the DivX codec and bandwidth, but I can't host them for extended periods of time.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
            I'll say this. With all due sincere respects to everyone involved, I won't be putting time or energy into this unless it has sign off from TG Staff, and preferably their involvement in some level.

TG is too important to be represented at any of our whims, or without proper planning.
            True... nothing should have the TG name put on it without staffs approval and involvement. Seems like solid logic to me. I know the staff is trying to take this site to the next level so I would say make sure what you do has them involved and fits into and follows their plans. Apophis seems like he is going to make some good stuff happen and I'd like to see how it pans out.

IMO.... I am still a noob here ;)

ACU Web| | |

Comment

Originally posted by fr1j0l3
              chris broke it, I'm not sure if it's still there
              I had it on my FTP but not quite sure why I could not play it straight off the net...it said it could not connect.. but none the less here is the zip file for D/L.. Dial Up Beware it is a hefty 42.5 MB file..

RvS Movie Download (zip)

As well as I think you need the Nimo Codec Pack if I remember correctly. You can get it here.

Nimo Codec Pack

Video Recording and Editing by Sarc.

Audio Recording and Music Editing by FireMarshal

Comment

Originally posted by eternal
                I think this idea is at the point where it needs it's own developing forum and some staff.
                I agree I will talk to Total Today..

If anyone is interested e mail me and or PM me about your interest and list any skills you possess that would be helpful for the creation of this. Also, just because you don't have technical skills does not mean you cannot help in other ways... If you have interest.. just shoot me a message.

(TG Staff and Game Officers)- No need for sending all of this to me.. You will be included by default)
                Last edited by FireMarshal; 05-19-2004, 04:49 AM.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X