Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Click: The Movie

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Click: The Movie

    I rented Click tonight with Adam Sandler, because I felt like watching a crappy light-hearted movie. Boy, was I surprised. I was expecting another corny Adam Sandler movie with the usual people and the usual jokes and the usual hokey yet easy-going plots. The movie ended up being really serious and actually really really good IMO. A couple of scenes towards the end almost had me in tears, and I never normally get emotional during movies. I don't want to ruin the movie for those of you who haven't seen it, but it had a really great message. Life isn't about the destination, it's about the journey. Sounds cheesy, but that's what I got from it. All in all, an unexpectedly great movie. If you haven't seen it, hurry up and check it out.

    Are there any movies you TG'ers have seen that you expected to blow, but ended up being really good? Please do share.
    "Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

  • #2
    Re: Click: The Movie

    I'll admit I got choked up during Click. Truly a good movie and Adam Sandler does a great job.



    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Click: The Movie

      I cannot believe none of you mention Kate Beckensale...she is the hottest thing that came out of the UK since the Spice Girls and Root:)
      "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone



      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Click: The Movie

        Originally posted by Dirtboy View Post
        I cannot believe none of you mention Kate Beckensale...she is the hottest thing that came out of the UK since the Spice Girls and Root:)
        No crap. That scene where shes only wearing boxers...hubba hubba.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Click: The Movie

          Originally posted by Ferris Bueller View Post
          No crap. That scene where shes only wearing boxers...hubba hubba.


          Oh, wait, this is a family friendly site... Darn...
          Become a supporting member!
          Buy a Tactical Duck!
          Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
          TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Click: The Movie

            Yeah, even Christopher Walken's character kept saying how smoking hot she was. I think she looked better than ever in this movie. My wife came in to join my during that scene with the boxers and told me "I wish I had hair like she does." In which, I replied, "I wish you had a BODY like that." She then threw couch pillows at me pretty hard. It was worth it though. Kate Beckinsale's absotively gorgeous!
            "Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Click: The Movie

              Yeah, she is one of the hottest in Hollywood.



              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Click: The Movie

                Originally posted by Dirtboy View Post
                I cannot believe none of you mention Kate Beckensale...she is the hottest thing that came out of the UK since the Spice Girls and Root:)
                Your gonna get in trouble with Jessica Alba man if you keep on about these other girls...

                Click was a good movie and not one of your normal Adam Sandler movies...

                P.S. Kate Beckensale is hot, great in Underworld and in Van Helsing...



                Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

                Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Click: The Movie

                  Who's Kate Beckensale? *runs off to google image search*
                  Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
                  Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Click: The Movie

                    Originally posted by War.mongeR1 View Post
                    I rented Click tonight with Adam Sandler, because I felt like watching a crappy light-hearted movie. Boy, was I surprised. I was expecting another corny Adam Sandler movie with the usual people and the usual jokes and the usual hokey yet easy-going plots. The movie ended up being really serious and actually really really good IMO. A couple of scenes towards the end almost had me in tears, and I never normally get emotional during movies. I don't want to ruin the movie for those of you who haven't seen it, but it had a really great message. Life isn't about the destination, it's about the journey. Sounds cheesy, but that's what I got from it. All in all, an unexpectedly great movie. If you haven't seen it, hurry up and check it out.

                    Are there any movies you TG'ers have seen that you expected to blow, but ended up being really good? Please do share.
                    I thought it was a pretty good flick as well, almost made me cry too...

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Click: The Movie

                      shes the only reason i watched those underworld movies. it sure wasn't for the crummy "story"
                      Current member of the

                      Comment

                      Connect

                      Collapse

                      TeamSpeak 3 Server

                      Collapse

                      Advertisement

                      Collapse

                      Twitter Feed

                      Collapse

                      Working...
                      X