Monkerz Has Returned!?!?!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monkerz Has Returned!?!?!

I have seen it all. Now at my age I know not to let go of my friends so damn fast. I left you guys 15 months ago to further my life in the, what do you call it, oh yea the real world. Damn it sucks! I hate working, traffic jams, and noobs! LOL. Naw, Just got back from job searching and making my fiance happy. I wanna play! Just by logging on the TG I saw RoOtEr, Ap, Cing, and 9v's names. So, whats up? Long time no see.
    Allen: Yeah, you're right.
    Monkerz: I think "that" in its self proves my intelligence greater than yours, thus joo have just been pwnt by Monkerz!

Re: Monkerz Has Returned!?!?!

hey monkerz, welcome back!

- -

Comment

Welcome back Monkerz!

Comment

We still have everyone! What, am i the only one that left?
        Monkerz: I think "that" in its self proves my intelligence greater than yours, thus joo have just been pwnt by Monkerz!

Comment

It's great having you back, Monkerz!

For those who haven't heard, there's also baby Monkerz now. Congrats to yet another TacticalDad!
          BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Originally posted by Root View Post
            It's great having you back, Monkerz!

For those who haven't heard, there's also baby Monkerz now. Congrats to yet another TacticalDad!
            And its gonna take all my skills to beat those boys off in the future. Thanks again root!

Comment

Welcome back to TG.

And welcome to my sig.
              Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Im am famous now! My dream as a mere child has finally come true. Thanks Wyz :P

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X