Hello Everyone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Everyone

Hey there. I've been playing Project Reality with TG. Its the only server I play on. Came here today and WOW you guys play EVERY game I currently play. NS, CSS (and 1.6) and EVE online.

I'de like to be a part of this community. I'll be hanging around the forums a lot more and playing other games with you guys, especially NS.

Re: Hello Everyone

Originally posted by Subby View Post
    Hey there. I've been playing Project Reality with TG. Its the only server I play on. Came here today and WOW you guys play EVERY game I currently play. NS, CSS (and 1.6) and EVE online.

I'de like to be a part of this community. I'll be hanging around the forums a lot more and playing other games with you guys, especially NS.
    Welcome to the TG forums. Yeah there are a ton of servers and lots of active games. Jump into the forums for the games that you play and say hello to the TG guys. They are always welcoming to new players. Also read over the rules and SOPs for the games you play and it will make your time a lot more fun.

Congratulations, I hereby proclaim you a part of the community! Welcome to TG.
    Retired 6th DB

Comment

Originally posted by Wimpinator View Post
      Congratulations, I hereby proclaim you a part of the community! Welcome to TG.
      Ditto!

My signature has some important links to check out while exploring all TG has to offer...

Comment

Welcome dude. Always good to see new faces in the forum! :D
        Beatnik

Comment

We actually host one of the best NS servers you will find anywhere! Welcome.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Heyy, come on and introduce yourself in our NS forums as well, we can get you the run down on TGNS.
            Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
            Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Comment

Welcome to TG bro!
              |TG-33rd|Clawhammer
              [squadl] [sniper][unit]

Comment

Hi, welcome to TG...

Be sure to stop by the Eve-Online section of the forums and say hi...
                Do or do not, there is no try....
                -- Yoda, Dagobah

Comment

Glad you found us. Cmon down to the PRM forums too. Always plenty to talk about. We use TS between rounds quite a bit. Always fun to yuk it up between rounds.
                  sigpic
                  |TG-1st|Grunt
                  ARMA Admin (retired)
                  Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Be sure to check out Dystopia too :D

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse