X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• petition to be unbanned from a server

hello:
    i'm not sure if this general area is the right place to post this, but i just found out that my BF2 account have been banned for peak time access to the TG project reality mod server.

well first of all i am an avid team player that play realism and teamwork games mostly and i will never do anything in game that will cause a ban. if you ever have played with me in game ( same in game name, xenomorph3001 ) during off peak hours, you will know that i am a teamplayer.

the only reason i can think of that causes this ban was a few months ago when this project reality server was used as Point of Existence 2 server when the mod was launched, i let my little cousin played using my account for a night when he came over to my house. that's the only one time i have ever let anyone else touch my BF2 account.

i talked to my cousin about this yesterday, and he sheepishly confirmed that he was banned from your POE2 server for not forgiving a squadmate after my cousin stepped onto that squadmate's claymore mine. my cousin insisted that was all he did, and he didn't TK anyone.

i want to apologise for my cousin's behavior, he is 12 years old, still learning about online gaming courtesy. i think this was a pretty good lesson for him.

i'm just wondering if any TG server admin can unban my BF2 account on TG Project reality (64 slot ) server, so that i can play during peak hours too.
    account name: xenomorph3001

thank you for your time.

Re: petition to be unbanned from a server

click the link in my sig.......hint.forums arent the place to discuss this.

edit its late and im tired and smells rooty around here.....
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Comment

ok thanks man , really appreciate it :)

Comment

trooper means that forums are not the place to discuss this.. lol

- -

Comment

yes i know, i have pm the server admin for this, sorry about posting here.

please close this thread.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X