Curse you Eve online

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curse you Eve online

I am working on a project that requires a Muon detector array. So what does a designer do to start a project? I do a Google search for "Muon Sensor" and get 130,000 hits. Most of them are "Eve Online Killboard" pages listing something that is not my sensor but looks equally complex. You guys are hampering serious science. Stop it. That is all. :D

Seriously I don't understand what the heck those pages are.
    Last edited by Wimpinator; 03-12-2007, 09:04 AM. Reason: But is spelled with a "b"
    Retired 6th DB

Re: Curse you Eve online

lol those are people dying with that particular item on their ship.

- -

Comment

Heh....

Phased Muon Array is a device that can be fitted to your ship in Eve Online. It's tactical usefullness comes from the fact that it:
      a) Decreases your enemies sensor (lock-on) range and.
      b) Decreases the resolution of your enemies sensors, thus increasing the time it takes for them to get a lock on.

These are called sensor dampeners and they are a cornerstone of Eve EWar.
      They are also amoungst the most expensive (i.e. best) of this class of module, and thus, many people will fit them for PvP. When people die in pvp, you get a mail (in game) that can be cut-and-pasted into a player created web app called a killboard. This tracks kills and losses for various entities in EVE (a TG affiliated one is here). This explains the google hits. People die a lot in Eve.
      Last edited by gunjunkie; 03-15-2007, 02:34 AM.
      Do or do not, there is no try....
      -- Yoda, Dagobah

Comment

Ok now I understand. I thought it was something along those lines. Thanks guys!
        Retired 6th DB

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X