This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banned or kicked by voting!

first of all i apologise if im posting this to the wrong place, but i couldn't find the right spot! so please move it if its a problem!
    i just wanted to ask you something! i found ur server couple of days ago playing PR. nice server, mature people to play with.
    today around 2pm my pc crashed while i was playing and then when i tried to log back in, i got the message, that i got kicked by an admin or by voting for teamkilling!. i thought propably it was just an error message cause i didn't do anything!. so i wait for few hours and i tried again, getting the same message.
    please can you tell me whats going? i know i didnt tk anyone. and if i tk one person by accident, without taking notice, let me apologise for it. but mostly i was doing the dead person the most of the time, instead of the killing!! lol still learning the game!
    anyway pls let me know whats going on. cant wait to get back to the server.
    thanks.

Re: Banned or kicked by voting!

guess you should read the forums rules to find where to post this...hint...no place.
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Comment

Welcome to TG Fovos,

Please read our rules and sops and they will tell you how to handle this situation. More than likely you were kicked due to our supporting member script. There is a lot to read but once you have read them you will understand how our servers are handled.

Again welcome to TG
      sigpic

Comment

99.9% sure that it was our kick for supporting member that automatically kicked you off the server.

You can find more information in the battlefield forums. Note that all of our battlefield servers employ kick for supporting members.

I encourage you to look through our various primers and SOPS. They will easily highten your experience here at TG :)

Gwah: Drizzid beat me to it.
        --
        VI VI VI - the number of the beast

Comment

Just to help point you in the right direction...

BF2 rules & announcements

Possible reasons for being kicked/banned when you really aren't banned.

Closing thread.
          |TG-12th| asch
          sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse