Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Melbourne GP...any Formula 1 fans out there?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Melbourne GP...any Formula 1 fans out there?

Hey all,

Seeing that the F1 season is starting this weekend down under I was wondering if anyone else will be watching??? Who do you like this year. Alot of big changes and driver swaps...should be fun!!

I'm very interested to see how F1 rookies Heikki Kovalainen and Lewis Hamilton do. Oh yea, and of course Scott Speed of the US...

Chappie

Re: Melbourne GP...any Formula 1 fans out there?

This is a stupid question but is Speed really his last name?

Comment

LOL...yes it is...very American isn't it??

Chappie

Comment

I'm a long time F1 fan. What time (US) is the race? I don't think that I get the Speed channel unfortunately... And no tivo. Is it only on Speed?
        A policy of freedom for the individual is the only truly progressive policy. -F.A. Hayek

"$250,000 a year won't get me to Central Park West."

Comment

Sure is. He was born to race.

Comment

Tybalt,

qualifying is tonight at 11:30 Eastern I believe...Race is Saturday night...around the same time..maybe an hour earlier. As far as I know Speed/Fox is the only channel with F1 rights in the States. Fox will be broadcasting the Grand Prix's in Canada, US, Monaco..and one other...can't remember which one.

Here's a link for some Scott Speed info..http://www.f1-live.com/f1/en/drivers/speed.shtml

Chappie

Comment

I'll probably be catching the 07 FIA seasons on the Speed website. I do love on demand streaming video. :) Better than paying a cable subscription. Still catching up with the last of 06 FIA GT.

I haven't been a *big* F1 fan since I just don't care as much for the uber-tech cars. But I got over that for the most part catching up on the past few seasons via Netflix. What I can't stand are the primadonna drivers.

Comment

Race starts in a couple of hours....Ferrari on the pole with Kimi at the wheel. but both Mclaren-Mercedes are very close...Should be a great race!!

Fun starts at 9:30 CDT....

Chappie

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...