The Official "Day After" Thread aka The Hangover Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Official "Day After" Thread aka The Hangover Thread

So another St. Pattie's come and gone. I rolled out of bed at about 1 pm still half drunk with the taste of jaegermeister and red bull still fresh on the taste buds. A walk around the house revealed clothes strewn about and an unfinished game of Connect Four. What a good night!

Share your tales of Hangoveredness!
    | | |

Re: The Official "Day After" Thread aka The Hangover Thread

I woke up this morning to find my living room/dining nook covered in packing peanuts. It was as if it had snowed. There was even someone buried under a layer of them on the couch. I don't know what happened but it sure seemed like a lot of fun.

Comment

Well, it's not my story per-se, however, I woke up the day after and I walked to the living room to look out my front yard, and consequently also my neighbor's front yard, across the street, when lo and behold, I see their car.

ENTIRELY covered in multi-colored post it notes. :icon_eek:

From the rims, tires, windows, roof, windshield wipers, was covered in 'em.

I can only assume what the story that goes with that is. lol
      Focused

Comment

I think AD was aiming this thread more towards the day after St. Patty's day rather than the day after in general.

Comment

Originally posted by aculle01 View Post
          I think AD was aiming this thread more towards the day after St. Patty's day rather than the day after in general.
          True. But that was a pretty funny story. Gives me wonderful ideas for my next prank on my friends.
          | | |

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X