Tampa FL April 3rd-4th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tampa FL April 3rd-4th

Any lovely TGers in the Tampa area want to meet the one and only Pokerface? And maybe buy him a drink or two? :D

Apply now!
    [volun2]
    NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
    Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
    <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
    <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Re: Tampa FL April 3rd-4th

Well, depending on how long on the 4th you can stick around, I could drive over and have a beer or two with ya. I live over in orlando, but my parents live in tampa and I'm usually over there once a week, so it wont be a problem. If anyone from the orlando area wants to go, I have room for 4 plus me in the car.

Comment

I'm actually there through the fifth, but I fly out at 6PM.
      [volun2]
      Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.

Comment

kewl, i can definitely swing down the night of the 4th.

Comment

What'cha going to be doing? I'm just north of tampa in the New Tampa/Wesley Chapel area.

Not for the Glory. Not for the Honor. For the Team.

Comment

ewwww..null lives out by land-o-lakes. my ex from high school lives out there.
            i'm surprised nobody else responded. I know we have people that live in brandon and quite close to me in orlando (i know theres 2 of you who live within 5 miles of me). I'm still down for grabbing drinks. Dont know how much time you've spent in tampa, where you're staying or what your pleasure is poker, but I know of a few good bars in the area.

Comment

Nah, Land-o-Lakes is a bit off from me. I know a few TG's do live in the St. Pete area, wonder where they are.

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris Bueller View Post
                ewwww..null lives out by land-o-lakes. my ex from high school lives out there.
                i'm surprised nobody else responded. I know we have people that live in brandon and quite close to me in orlando (i know theres 2 of you who live within 5 miles of me). I'm still down for grabbing drinks. Dont know how much time you've spent in tampa, where you're staying or what your pleasure is poker, but I know of a few good bars in the area.
                I'll be right downtown, Courtyard Marriott. This'll be my second trip down that way, though I didn't do too much last time. The extend of my "good times" occurred when I wandered around Ybor with a coworker.

I too am surprised no one else repsonded. I'd at least have thought Magnum would offer to come from Lakeland after your offer from Orlando. :P
                [volun2]

Comment

If you could have come on a weekend I would have joined you. Maybe next time. Have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by jonan_ View Post
                    If you could have come on a weekend I would have joined you. Maybe next time. Have fun.
                    Odd thing that; much like me, my coworkers have no real desire to work on the weekends.
                    [volun2]

Comment

My dad lives in Hudson Fl...N of Tampa...course I can't see him hanging with the TGers, now that he's in his seventies...He's a cool guy though...likes to tip them now and again...he'd probably fit right in.

Last time I was in Tampa on business me and a couple of mates took in a ballgame at Tropicana...nice that, walk up to the box office and get any seat you want in the place. Try that at Fenway...ya right.
                      sigpic
                      |TG-1st|Grunt
                      ARMA Admin (retired)
                      Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Hrm, since it is a week day I probably won't be able to attend, mostly since I pull a 6pm to 2am work shift. Still, hope you have fun out there man.

Comment

It's no fair I live so far away! We really need more regional get togethers... I would help organize but I fear there is not enough interest.

()

Comment

Ybor is not too bad...It is dieing off slowly... I can see the TG group taking over at Channel Side maybe at Howl at teh Moon with the dueling pianos and smart ass piano players...LOL!

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

Dang, I live all the way down in Miami and I know "berzerkwalrus" lives just a few minutes from my house and im also aware that 'troublesome' lives in the miami area as well. Wish i could be there, but Im completely swamped with spring training and a new job I picked up.
                              AKA
                              USMCSierraJuan
                              Sierra_6177

Defabian

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed