Hours playing hooky looking at TG?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hours playing hooky looking at TG?

As requested by a fellow member, he would like to know how many hours during work the average member spends looking at Tacticalgamer forums and such:

A) zero because it is blocked
    B) < one hour
    C) one to two hours
    D) three to four
    E) > four hours

Here ya go Jonan :)
    A) Zero, because it is blocked.
    12.73%
    B) < than 1 hour
    21.82%
    c) 1 to 2 hours
    41.82%
    d) 3 to 4 hours
    7.27%
    e) > than 4 hours (slackers!)
    16.36%

"Ok....smoke sometimes works."

Re: Hours playing hooky looking at TG?

Does school count? I spend about half of some classes on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday reading. Usually "C".
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
    I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
    Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

It's an obsession with me!
      |TG-9th| TheFatKidDeath
      "Born to Party, Forced to Work."
      - Check me out on The Onion
      - I'm on the local news!

Comment

LOL! funny you should post this... I was curious myself and just yesterday installed this plugin: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/1887/

Doesn't measure per-site, but does track how long you've been web-browsing.

Comment

It depends. Some days I'm so swamped I don't even have the time to look into IRC. Other days there's nothing to do.

Most days though, I'm given something to do and a time frame. So basically, if I get a 4 hour job done in an hour, I bill my 4 hours and can do whatever I want. There's always work to do, but it's slow most days because I just work fast. I'll hang around till 5pm in case my boss has anything come up that needs to get done.

I usually have my entire day billed out before lunch. So, I'm not costing my boss anything by hanging around and cruising the Internet.

Comment

Woot! I'm a slacker! That'll explain why I don't get anywhere near enough gaming in.
            BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Hmmm.. seems like I'll go weeks with doing little on the server then do the complete opposite for weeks... recently I've been doing a lot more forum browsing on here though.

()

Comment

If im not at football practice then im in school, if im not in school im at a football game, if im not at a football game im at work and if im not at work im at kingdom hall; every other second of spare time is at my pc or at the gym.
                AKA
                USMCSierraJuan
                Sierra_6177

Defabian

Comment

IT draws you in and keeps you here.
                  Take it for the team

Comment

Thanks experiment. Put me down for the slacker catagory :)

Comment

now if only i could game at work instaid of just dream about it by reading the forums...

“Up, sluggard, and waste not life; in the grave will be sleeping enough!” Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Pff, it's blocked. So I work from home sometimes. It's funny, I actually get more done when I am distracted by TG than when I am distracted by my co-workers. Oh look, a bird...

Comment

Is this per day or week :D. I spend easily an hour or more on the forums each day. In school I recently put into play a devious plan against the pesky WatchGuard proxy, but they don't have TG blocked, so I don't really need it. I used to spend my Web classes on TG, but then the non-HTML literate kids caught up and I have to do work :(.

Comment

I don't smoke anymore so I spend my 10 min breaks at work getting my TG fix. I've been known to spend a lunch hour reading the forums at least once a week when I'm too broke or lazy to make run to taco bell or burger king for a quick bite. My real quality time with TG happens right before I hit the sack at night after a few hours of R6V, BF2-POE2, and/or Oblivion. You're my lullaby TG...zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

Originally posted by NorCalRoach View Post
                              You're my lullaby TG...zzzzzzzzzzzzz
                              Glad we can bore you into sleep :)

Can you guys imagine how boring work must have been before there was internet?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X