Wow!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow!

I have been in regular Gaming Communities since about 2000.
    My First game was called Return to the Castle Wolfenstein. Then soon after, I had installed Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory. I love WWII Games. Ill continue more. Then, for a birthday, I bought Call of Duty, and Call of Duty Expansion: UO. WWII.

I am a WWII Reenactor. Paratroopers. If anyone has ever seen the movie(s) Band of Brothers, thats what I do, Except not real rounds hehe.

I love reality war in general. I have had BF2 for about 2 years now, and like 2 weeks ago learned about Project Reality. I bought it, and Tactical-Gamer was the first server I had ever played on. It was pretty good mod, I enjoy'd it, but when players such as the members of Tactical-Gamer play, its the best. Teamwork has a new meaning when I was playing.

We were capping a flag, and I had joined the TG Squad, not thinking, and liked their teamwork. Later, the squad leader pinged out, so I asked to join the other one.

Basically: I have never seen a clan, nor its members be SO realistic and team work, its unbelievable. I was surprised how seriously gamers take teamwork to the game, and it is so nice for me, because I like tactical teamwork. TG Provides just that, so I will soon be giving back.

Right now I'm a wee bit in debt, but soon, by like next month I will be making some donations. Honestly, its servers like TG that should be Payed to Play on. Someone who would pay for it woudln't screw around.

Thanks for the BEST server I have EVER seen and played

Re: Wow!

Originally posted by SniperFox View Post
    I have been in regular Gaming Communities since about 2000.
    My First game was called Return to the Castle Wolfenstein. Then soon after, I had installed Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory. I love WWII Games. Ill continue more. Then, for a birthday, I bought Call of Duty, and Call of Duty Expansion: UO. WWII.

I am a WWII Reenactor. Paratroopers. If anyone has ever seen the movie(s) Band of Brothers, thats what I do, Except not real rounds hehe.

I love reality war in general. I have had BF2 for about 2 years now, and like 2 weeks ago learned about Project Reality. I bought it, and Tactical-Gamer was the first server I had ever played on. It was pretty good mod, I enjoy'd it, but when players such as the members of Tactical-Gamer play, its the best. Teamwork has a new meaning when I was playing.

We were capping a flag, and I had joined the TG Squad, not thinking, and liked their teamwork. Later, the squad leader pinged out, so I asked to join the other one.

Basically: I have never seen a clan, nor its members be SO realistic and team work, its unbelievable. I was surprised how seriously gamers take teamwork to the game, and it is so nice for me, because I like tactical teamwork. TG Provides just that, so I will soon be giving back.

Right now I'm a wee bit in debt, but soon, by like next month I will be making some donations. Honestly, its servers like TG that should be Payed to Play on. Someone who would pay for it woudln't screw around.

Thanks for the BEST server I have EVER seen and played

Its not that we take is seriously, well we do, we just ALL love that style so some smart people created this community to make us that do love that style have a place to play. Alls we ever ask in return is you respect the server rules and those you play with. You mentioned donations, we do have that sort of thing its called supporting member, benefits include : email, web space, priority on servers, top picks for scrims and such. Please make sure you read our community primer and the server SOPS, they will help with most the questions you have. If you have anymore please ask, nothing worse then a member not having all the info and not asking.

Welcome to TG.
    Last edited by Trooper; 03-29-2007, 05:35 PM. Reason: I hate spelling
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Comment

Originally posted by Trooper[SNPR] View Post
      Its not that we take is seriously, well we do, we just ALL love that style so some smart people created this community to make us that do love that style have a place to play. Alls we ever ask in return is you respect the server rules and those you play with. You mentioned donations, we do have that sort of thing its called supporting member, benefits include : email, web space, priority on servers, top picks for scrims and such. Please make sure you read our community primer and the server SOPS, they will help with most the questions you have. If you have anymore please ask, nothing worse then a member not having all the info and not asking.

Welcome to TG.
      Trooper is absolutely correct. We love seeing new faces that like the way we run shop around here. TG isnt a clan or anything along those lines, but a community of people from everywhere who simply share a common vision of mature gameplay. Most of the rules are relatively simple and straightforward. We dont expect you to donate if you cant afford it and theres no specific requirements for being here. TG has a lot to offer, from organized private squads in BF2 and competition teams for a whole bunch of games, to hosting a myriad of servers for other games. Explore around, get to know some people, feel free to crack jokes at my expense! Wait, did I really just say that? Oh well.

Welcome to the community!

Comment

Ferris and Trooper gave you the important info so I will just say welcome. TG also hosts a myriad of other servers including COD2 (I think it is still up). Hop around the forums and you will find that everyone is quite friendly and helpful.
        Retired 6th DB

Comment

Welcome to TG, SniperFox.

Originally posted by Wimpinator View Post
          TG also hosts a myriad of other servers including COD2 (I think it is still up).
          It's up and running a realism mod.
          BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

If you like realism servers our COD2 server is second to none. We moded the crap out of that game. Slows it way down. Join us Sunday and Wednesday nights. Amazing
            -Vulcan

Comment

Welcome SniperFox! You can read about our philosophy about gaming and teamwork in the Tactical Gamer Primer (link in my signature).

Comment

Oh man!
                I wish I had CoD2, but just 1, with the United Offensive Expansion.

And I am glad Root is an active player -- one of the best Squad Leaders :D
                Hope to see you all in the game!
                Thanks for the welcome as well!

Comment

Steam has COD2 on it. If you want to do it that way
                  -Vulcan

Comment

Originally posted by SniperFox View Post
                    And I am glad Root is an active player -- one of the best Squad Leaders :D
                    Wait - there's another Root here? :D
                    BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...