Your April fools pranks.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your April fools pranks.

Im gonna have to be at work all day so ill probobly come up with something on the fly.....

But, lets hear any pranks you guys rig.

+rep for any LOLs!

Re: Your April fools pranks.

Office type pranks? Take an envelope, a couple small rubber bands, and a paperclip. Decorate the envelope with all sorts of warnings with Danger, Caution, Warning, and Rattlesnake Eggs. Take the two rubber bands (You may need to cut them down in size) and run them through either end of paperclip. Then tape the rubber bands into either inside corner of the envelope. Twist the paperclip many times and make sure the paperclip catches against the sides of the envelope (but barely). Find someone to open the envelope.

Lucky Shot

Comment

Scotch tape the microphone aperture on your «friend's» desk phone handset.

DB

«That looks like a really nice house except for that horrible bathroom.» Donrhos

| |

Comment

It looks like Xfire has a sense of humor. Their top games today:

Oh, and here's a list of jokes from around the web:

http://aprilfools.urgo.org/2007.html

GMail paper has to be my favorite there.
        "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
        He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

- Attributed to General George Patton, Jr.

Comment

3 years ago, April 17th

Back when I was a state agent I told my FTO there were shots overheard at a apartment complex. I had friend of mine who lived in the appartment in on this. (bear in mind these apartments are in slight disarray.) My friend was acting all crazy and told my FTO the gang of kids went into a vacant appartment that had the door knocked in 2 nights ago. (I checked and cleared the appartment that night and found a present, Scared the hell out of me). We go down and I had my FTO take the point to clear the appartment. I also had the county dispatch in on this so they didn't dispatch any units. (I had called in right before to clear it that this was a false call and we use the assist key if there were any real problems.) So my FTO is on the entry side of the door, He kicks it in and I pulled out of his view, Right away he heard all sorts of scratching, hissing, and all other funky sorts of sounds you normally dont hear. He almost pisses himself, backs out and say "WTF!" and the normal "Come out with your hands up!" He looks at me and I start laughing. I couldn't hold it back any longer. Here there was a family of squirrles is this appartment. The floor is pulled up so thier nails were making all sorts of noise ontop of the noise they made themselves.

I never seen anyone so scared before. His eyes were size of halfdollors.

I week later I went up to staples and bought an award for the squirrle drug ring bust.
          The soldier formerly known as, Eroak.

From the TG Primer: 2) Create an environment where there is
          mutual respect for your fellow gamers
          and where all members
          would be working together to advance the enjoyment of their hobby.
          Former TGU Dean, 3rd, 9th, & 56th IHS member.

Comment

Google's prank:

http://www.google.com/tisp/

Google announces free in-home wireless broadband service

"Dark porcelain" project offers self-installed plumbing-based Internet access

MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., April 1, 2007 - Google Inc. (NASDAQ: GOOG) today announced the launch of Google TiSP (BETA)™, a free in-home wireless broadband service that delivers online connectivity via users' plumbing systems. The Toilet Internet Service Provider (TiSP) project is a self-installed, ad-supported online service that will be offered entirely free to any consumer with a WiFi-capable PC and a toilet connected to a local municipal sewage system.

TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran

Comment

CingularDuality has one to share.
              The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
              I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
              Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

My friend told me of a joke he played on his wife....or should I say his ex-wife.

He got the early morning paper and wrote down the lotto numbers. He proceeded to the store and bought a couple of tickets one having those numbers...

That afternoon he left the tickets and paper on the table for his "then" wife and sure enough she didn't pick up on the date difference...LOL! She was so happy yelling and screaming and saying the things they would get....Until of course she saw the smirk on his face...Needless to say he got a "cold" response after that...LOL!

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

I sometimes play on a neverwinter nights arena combat server. I am a DM there. this server has no roleplay at all, and is pretty much excusively for DnD powergamers. I announced new rule changes whereby people must role play the combat and only make forum post in char. it was pretty amusing, several members were upset, while others thought it was a great idea.

“Up, sluggard, and waste not life; in the grave will be sleeping enough!” Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Another good office prank is to pop off the 'm' and 'n' keys and switch them on your co-workers keyboard. They nay mever kmow what happened...

Comment

Originally posted by carRamrod View Post
                      Another good office prank is to pop off the 'm' and 'n' keys and switch them on your co-workers keyboard. They nay mever kmow what happened...
                      Heh, in our programming class a few of the kids write out naughty words by switching the keys around. Whenever a word has a duplicate letter they start borrowing from other keyboards. The best was when they replaced every single letter on one of the keyboards with an "n".

Comment

I work in retail so pranks are harder to pull, but i still had a great one.

Over the intercom I announced that everything in the store was 90% off, then shortly after said have a happy April Fools, both my manager and some customers wherent to happy, but most did give off a chuckle.
                        Oyee

Comment

Originally posted by Eroak View Post
                          I week later I went up to staples and bought an award for the squirrle drug ring bust.
                          That's awesome!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X