Louis Theroux

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Louis Theroux

For people in the US you probalby already know this story but for those who missed it on the BBC last night.

The worlds most messed up family. Check you the stoy and podcasts and leave any thoughts.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/6507971.stm

I saw it last night and im still in shock.
    Take it for the team

Re: Louis Theroux

Interesting story.
    ------------

------------

Comment

Is this the same family that caused a fight at a soldier’s funeral and about 20 people got arrested?
      |TG|Gabriel87
      Favorite quotes and sayings:

Teacher, Tommy you got a fairy godmother.
      Tommy, No, but we got an uncle we keep a close eye on.

*If anyone knows or has seen Markopilot please let him know that his gunner misses him and would like to talk to him agian. He knows me by Gabriel87.

Comment

Yeah they were called the most hated family in America.

Picketing Soldiers Funerals and saying they deserved what they got.
        Take it for the team

Comment

One thing they leave out in those stories is there are about 200 bikers that follow that group around and act as a barrier between the protestors and familys. Most of the bikers are vets and want to give some sort of support to those familys, so they all ride hogs and when the protesting starts they rev engines and just sit there. I watched an interview from a few of the bikers, and watching them tell their story and the love they have for the familys is amazing. They showd a couple pictures of a Mother of one of the fallen thanking a biker, 350lb biker in tears.

Fake(FOX) news did a story on them and i think its posted someplace. But the main idea behind these people is that because the USA supports gays and wars the soldiers deaths are deserved, as GODs wrath. I hate "christians" like this because it gives the rest of us a bad name. I can totally see why people blame religion for so much and hate bible pushers.
          that sounds like a good idea trooper.
          -Vulcan

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...