Puzzle Quest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puzzle Quest

I'm surprised there's no post on this anywhere. I know there are people around here who will like this game. There is a PC demo available, but the full PC release isn't out yet.

Puzzle Quest - Challenge of the Warlords
    Peace through fear... since 1947!

Re: Puzzle Quest

I've been playing the DS version and it's addictive. I didn't think a game like this would be so entralling. I just wish I could pull off the lucky combos that the opponents do...

- It's who you game with.

Comment

Originally posted by =Sarc= View Post
      I've been playing the DS version and it's addictive. I didn't think a game like this would be so entralling. I just wish I could pull off the lucky combos that the opponents do...
      Ya, I have also been playing the DS version and loving it. I just wish there were more easy battles because it makes me feel stressed all the time. My wizard is level 20, and I feel like I have a long way to go still.

Comment

Have you been able to capture cities? I'm only level 17 but I have someone in my party that gives me a +10 Battle when I attempt to capture cities. It still feels impossible to win.

Comment

Originally posted by =Sarc= View Post
          Have you been able to capture cities? I'm only level 17 but I have someone in my party that gives me a +10 Battle when I attempt to capture cities. It still feels impossible to win.
          I have tried twice, but I'm not quite there yet. I think I will be able to do it after 2 more levels.

Comment

I was watching video footage about this on the 1UP show the other day, game does look pretty interesting. A nice twist on Puzzle game with RPG elements..

Comment

It's addictive. A very different way of playing an RPG. I don't usually play RPG's much but this one really makes me want to play. I guess I love playing Bejewelled.

Comment

I want some people to play the demo and complain to me about their addiction. Try it, you know you want to!

Comment

It is pretty cool game, I downloaded the PC demo. Gamespot does not have a release for this yet for PC. Yet psp, and ds came out on march 20th.

Comment

I finally captured my first city as a level 17! It took a lot of luck with the first city. Then the next few city captures were easier once I also learned a regeneration spell from a captured creature.

Comment

My son ran off with the DS, so I haven't had a chance to play. I think I have a regen spell too, but I usually only find myself using it to fight off inevitable death. :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X