Psst...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Psst...

Just leaking this before I make a full announcement. :)

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/blogs/
    Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Re: Psst...

Neato torpedo, boss.
    [volun2]
    NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
    Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
    <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
    <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

This has Potential™.
      The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
      I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
      Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

LOL..

Well, I finally ditched the WordPressMu system so this is the new replacement. It doesn't give you as unique of a URL, but it's certainly functional and development on the project is quite active. Being integrated with the TG site is also a nice thing.
        Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

So are you trying to prevent me from getting any work done? ;)
          In game handle: Steel Scion
          sigpic

Comment

Excellent news Apophis! I think I may start back up my blog now that wordpress (and the comment spam) is gone :)
            --------

Zephyr: Besides Wyzcrak and his godly voice; the kind of voice that you will expect to say "Zephyr, I need you to build an ark at Marine Start, with room for two of every structure so that I may turret spam for 40 days and 40 nights" that is.

Squeak:Sometimes I'm awed by zibs genius. Then I remember he's Canadian and I feel significantly less threatened.

Comment

Setup mine. Yay, thanks.

Comment

Yeah, the problem is I can't click on "new posts" and read every single one of the blog posts. Everyone needs to PM me when they post something interesting.
                The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
                I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
                Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Being a woodland pest and internet terrorist takes up most of my time, but I might look into this.

Comment

Originally posted by secret.squirrul View Post
                    Being a woodland pest and internet terrorist takes up most of my time, but I might look into this.
                    This is going in my sig.

Comment

Thanks for setting this up Apophis.
                      BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

looks cool man.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Pay me reparations or whatever that word is for using my material!

Comment

To show our collective gratitude to Apophis for the blog system, I did this. I think it's appropriate given all the things Apophis does to keep this place running, and for frequently bringing in new features.
                            BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Originally posted by Root View Post
                              To show our collective gratitude to Apophis for the blog system, I did this. I think it's appropriate given all the things Apophis does to keep this place running, and for frequently bringing in new features.
                              Outstanding!
                              Retired 6th DB

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...