Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing Forum name

Hello,

Is it possible to change your registered name in the forums. Would like to change it to in-game alias. I assume not. If not, can I just delete my membership and re-register under a new name? I did not see any way to unregister.

Thanks

Re: Changing Forum name

PM apophis with the new name and he will get it changed as soon as he can.
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Comment

Thanks for the answer Trooper.

Comment

no problem. Where at in Indiana you from, i lived in the gheto of marion for 3 years.
        -Vulcan

Comment

LOL.....yeah Ive heard about that slummy Marion. Had a friend that lived there for a while. I see realestate is real cheap there...lol
          I live in the low rent district on the East side of Indy. Two blocks from the Killbox 42nd & Post. (Where alot of the shootings take place.)
          Its not that bad where I am but 2 blocks down is a different world. When I'm driving through that area with my son I always say, "Take cover" And he will reply something like, "Hostiles on the ground" It's pretty funny/scary. :)

Comment

The issues with marion is at one time, it was a great place to live. Good jobs and factorys then the thompson TV plant closed and so did everyplace else. IWU is about eh only thing keeping it going, which is where iw as living for 3 years.

Houseing is cheap, and you can find some good deals on house.
            -Vulcan

Comment

Reminds me of a quote from the very funny comedian, Jim Gaffigan.
              Originally posted by Jim Gaffigan
              It's good to be back in New York. I have lived here ten years. I'm originally from Indiana. I know what most of you are thinking: Indiana: Mafia. But the fact of the matter is where I grew up there was something very similar to the Mafia; 4-H.

Comment

Originally posted by Trooper[SNPR] View Post
                PM apophis with the new name and he will get it changed as soon as he can.
                Apophis is always extremely busy with everything he does for TG. If you have any forum needs, please see if Asch can help you first. That's why he has that shiny administrator tag. :)

If you have game server related needs, then you will need to contact Apophis.
                BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Originally posted by Root View Post
                  Apophis is always extremely busy with everything he does for TG. If you have any forum needs, please see if Asch can help you first. That's why he has that shiny administrator tag. :)

If you have game server related needs, then you will need to contact Apophis.
                  ah, dint know that...
                  -Vulcan

Comment

OK Thx. Its been taken care of.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement