Happy Easter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Easter

Happy Easter. Did you find an egg or did you go to church? Hey when did Easter become about a fat bunny who lays candy eggs, instead of Jesus? Well, happy Easter.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Re: Happy Easter

Originally posted by BeSiege82 View Post
    Hey when did Easter become about a fat bunny who lays candy eggs, instead of Jesus?
    About the same time that Xmas became about Santa and his elves!
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality View Post
      Santa and his elves
      So are the elves the people watching Santa on the bike in this video?
      The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
      I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
      Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Psssh. easter sucks. I went fishing yesterday and it was extremely windy, so tampa bay had a nice big chop and my cell phone decided to go swimming. I went to replace it today, but lo and behold the malls were all closed! Since when are the damn malls closed on easter?! They dont even close on christmas!

Comment

hey did you know up in Huntingdon, Pa had snow with wind and air temps. around 32 degrees?

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X