lock out :( sign up :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lock out :( sign up :)

I missed out on tonights games due to the lock out :( but i guess it froced me to sign up now which i was putting off for some time so thats a pluss. Tommorrow ill be playing with u guys thats forsure. See u guys then

Re: lock out :( sign up :)

which server?
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Comment

Welcome to Tactical Gamer. We have no idea what game/server you're talking about!

It's possible -- nay, probable -- that merely signing up on the forums won't substantially increase your ability to access whatever server you're trying to reach. However, popping in and hanging out with us cool kids is a great way to be cool yourself... so again, welcome. :)
      [volun2]
      NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
      Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
      <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
      <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

My PCR (personal cool rating) went up several fold after joining the TG forums and such. However, my exposure to mullets, midgets with mullets, and mullet-related avatars, threads, and videos has also increased.

Comment

Originally posted by secret.squirrul View Post
          My PCR (personal cool rating) went up several fold after joining the TG forums and such. However, my exposure to mullets, midgets with mullets, and mullet-related avatars, threads, and videos has also increased.
          Oh shut up squirrul, you know you love the "business in the front, party in the back" lifestyle. As far as your PCR, you have a long way to go before you can catch root.

Comment

I'll reply with something witty afterwhile. For now I leave you with this:

Comment

lol posted in the wrong place well i was talking about css but i also play bf2

Comment

He was referring to one of the two good games. Since BF2 didn't have a lockout on Friday, there was only one other option.
                The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
                I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
                Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Yea the CS:S server was locked down and the password was put in the forums. We still had a pretty full turnout.

It also meant if you got on the server you were signed up on the forums which hopefully implied that you have read the SOPs...*HINT* HINT*.

Also Secret where did you get such a sweet pic of ednos? HE HE!

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris Bueller View Post
                    As far as your PCR, you have a long way to go before you can catch root.
                    Since when did I have PCR?
                    BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...