No announcement yet.

Do you play?

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you play?

Share your screenshots and character. I and godsmack|TG| play on Hilsbury server, my ingame name is Darksovl.

My Horse

Late night sailing on my boat, looking for a new island to call my own or find sunken ships to explore. The wide open play of this game is amazing!

My Bat form, I was bitten by a vampire and got a quest to get bat form at night time only. Does this make me a wereVampire?

Wolf form, This is a spell you get that helps you travel much fast, next to me is my friend who just got his bear spell, which gives him huge defense.

The link below is a small slideshow of some skinning and wood chopping, shows some cool effects. Unlike most games, vanguard has animations while skinning and lumberjack.
    Only the dead have seen the end of war - Plato

Re: Do you play?

I played Vanguard from the beginning of closed beta to one month after release. The game did absolutely nothing for me, unfortunately. It was so generic and boring I couldn't stand it. Throw in all the bugs and glitches, many of which cost me hours of play time, and it wasn't worth my money/time to keep playing. Maybe things have changed since then, but meh.

Re: Do you play?

I tried playing it, but it was rather buggy. I also couldn't get over how the characters looked like they were made out of plastic.

The crafting and diplomacy system were quite ingenious, but the positives didn't outweight the negatives.
      "I am the prettiest african-american, vietnamese..cong..person." -SugarNCamo

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed