No announcement yet.

Epic School-passing cool-looking movie?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epic School-passing cool-looking movie?

So, I seem to have gotten myself in a bind...
    I am failing my math class for some inexplicable reason. Anyway, it worked out that someone made and won a bet in one of my teacher's other hours. Long story short, my teacher needs a movie for the end of the year. I will pass my class if I come up with a movie that entertains and teaches, even a little, about math. Enter Machinima(?)...

I would like to enlist The Tactical Gamer Community's help in creating said movie. Please shoot me a PM if you can (and will) help. The only real reward I can offer is my gratitude. That and any fun you stumble upon during filming. Thanks in advance for any replies.

EDIT: also feel free to ask questions in here...

Re: Epic School-passing cool-looking movie?

Are you going to do it with real people or on an online game server (of so which one)?
    When do you plan on recording?
    |TG|Gabriel87
    Favorite quotes and sayings:

Teacher, Tommy you got a fairy godmother.
    Tommy, No, but we got an uncle we keep a close eye on.

*If anyone knows or has seen Markopilot please let him know that his gunner misses him and would like to talk to him agian. He knows me by Gabriel87.

Comment

Are you going to do it with real people or on an online game server (of so which one)? Online, I was planning on A) Hosting my own server
      B) "Borrowing" one of the inhouse servers at non-peak hours. The games would probably include BF2 and BF2142

When do you plan on recording?

The times are flexible, I will work with you to make it as convinent as possible.

Comment

Wouldn't using the time to study math be more helpfull? Math is set up as a ladder, or staircase. The class you are failing will be leading into the next class, and without the tools you should be aquiring in this class you will be more likely to fail the next one, unless you can get another opportunity like the one at present. thats my two cents. otherwise goodluck.

-----------------------------------------
        WMDs: Iraq 0
        Albuquerque, NM 2500
        -----------------------------------------

Comment

I just got you through math class.

Comment

Originally posted by TychoCelchuuu View Post
            That brings back some memories. I used to watch that when I was a wee one.
            "Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

Comment

Meh. At this point, the movie is moot, filming has started in real life/live action style. Thanks for the...suggestion...tycho, but no thanks.

On a different topic. PR .6=EPIC!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X