• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mouse master bator

Jex.

Re: Mouse master bator

Ah, high school. Can't say I miss it.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

hahahaha

(stupid 10 charactor thing)

Comment

:icon_lol:

- It's who you game with.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
          Ah, high school. Can't say I miss it.

you just did......
          Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
          The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

If all else fails: "rm -rf /"

Comment

Originally posted by =DdogG=
            you just did......
            Dammit. Foiled again.

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by _Ender_
              hahahaha

(stupid 10 charactor thing)
              yup ;)

(god damn even with the quoted stuff it's still too short - right that's it..)
              Jex.

Comment

Originally posted by jex
                yup ;)

(god damn even with the quoted stuff it's still too short - right that's it..)
                just put a period, lots of spaces (maybe around 9?) then another period. Works every time.

Is that a real ad? pretty funny. And I'm not sure what this has to do with highschool, but definately don't miss it.
                --
                CaveDog
                "Go sell crazy somewhere else... we're all stocked up here."

Comment

Originally posted by CaveDog
                  And I'm not sure what this has to do with highschool, but definately don't miss it.
                  Just seems like the kind of joke somebody would make in high school. I wonder how much hell the exec that came up with that ad caught. heh.

Comment

Yep, high school sucks for me. I am out though, so I guess it is past tense.
                    If it is stupid but works, then it is not stupid.
                    -Murphy

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X