Randy Moss

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Randy Moss

"You could almost picture Tom Brady heading into the coach's office after last season and saying, "Um, I don't know if you realize this, but I turn 30 this season. You just wasted a year of my prime. I'm never getting it back. I took a little less to stay here, you promised to build a quality team around me, then you traded Deion Branch and stuck me with Reche Caldwell as my No. 1, so my season came down to a third-down play where I crossed signals with a 38-year-old guy who should have been coaching our receivers instead of trying to get open on THE BIGGEST EFFING PLAY OF THE SEASON!!!!!!!!!!!!! COULD YOU GET ME SOME HELP PLEASE! THERE'S A CHANCE MY EX-GIRLFRIEND PULLED THE GOALIE ON ME THIS WINTER, COULD YOU THROW ME ONE EFFING BONE HERE! JUST ONE! IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK???"

:icon_lol:

From another classic Bill Simmons article: http://proxy.espn.go.com/espn/page2/...t&lid=tab1pos1

Re: Randy Moss

And if they end up winning the Super Bowl, he needs to raise the degree of difficulty bar by leaving the Patriots, taking over the Bengals and immediately trading for Terrell Owens.
    L M A O. I'm in tears right now over that line. So freaking funny. This whole thing is like something out of Family Guy.

Comment

As a lifelong Pats fan I have to say I'm very excited about next season. The Pats have a heck of lot of offensive weapons available for Tom Brady...way more than last season.

Tedy Bruschi said about troubled players coming to New England..."Just leave that baggage at the airport"...

Randy will get a fair shake from the existing Pats players and if he doesn't make himself fit in (like Corey Dillon did) than he'll be shown the door no matter how good he is.

This is the NFL. Just because the Pats have Moss doesn't mean they will go all the way...but I like their chances. With Stallworth, Welker, Brown AND Moss...well...that's pretty good off season work...I hope Maroney can take advantage of the focus most defenses will give New England's beefed up receiver corp.
      Last edited by Grunt 70; 05-01-2007, 01:50 PM.
      sigpic
      |TG-1st|Grunt
      ARMA Admin (retired)
      Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Moss will have a good season. So long as he's not injured. Mark my words, let's revisit this in a few months.
        A policy of freedom for the individual is the only truly progressive policy. -F.A. Hayek

"$250,000 a year won't get me to Central Park West."

Comment

"It ain't nothing but 10 grand. What's 10 grand to me? It ain't ****. Next time I might shake my ****!"
          Last edited by CingularDuality; 05-02-2007, 06:01 AM. Reason: language
          |TG-33rd|Calvin

Comment

Originally posted by xTYBALTx View Post
            Moss will have a good season. So long as he's not injured. Mark my words, let's revisit this in a few months.
            Ditto.

The two teams who look with the most potential (in my point of view)

N.O. Saints and T.B. Buccaneers.
            Both teams have star players and are craving for super bowl wins, aint nothing standing in the way for a kick ass up-coming season.
            AKA
            USMCSierraJuan
            Sierra_6177

Defabian

Comment

Originally posted by Calvin View Post
              "It ain't nothing but 10 grand. What's 10 grand to me? It ain't ****. Next time I might shake my dick!"
              That is my favorite moss quote.
              I cannot wait until he wipes his arse on the Jets goal post..
              "Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." Gen. George Patton

Comment

He just went to the wrong team... blah.

()

Comment

As a Bears fan, I'm happy that the Packers didn't get him, but the last guy I want to see lined up across from (insert replacement for somebody injured here) is Randy Moss with a good quarterback.

His entire time in Oakland was a joke, a publicity stunt if you will : ). Joe Montana, Jerry Rice, Barry and Deion Sanders all in their prime STILL couldn't make that team win 8 games.
                  He's got me dead to rights, doc. Would you like to shoot me now or wait till you get home?"

"Shoot him now! Shoot him now!"

"You keep OUT of this, he doesn't have to shoot you now."

"He does so have to shoot me now! I demand that you shoot me now!"

BANG!

"Let's....try that again."

"OK"

"Would you like to shoot me now or wait till you get home?"

"Shoot him now. Shoot him now."

"You keep out of this, he doesn't have to shoot you now."

"A-HA, pronoun trouble. It's not: 'He doesn't have to shoot YOU now, it's he doesn't have to shoot ME now....Well, I say he DOES have to shoot me now! So shoot me now!"

BANG!

Comment

He's a decent player and all, but We couldn't wait to get rid of him. And boy does it show.

<-
                    RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

I have been a patriots season ticket holder for 11 years now. My father and I got season tickets the year before parcells took over. I went to the eagles superbowl in florida the other year. oh, and I have club seats. OK, let that all sink in pats fans.

I have not been this excited for a season since, ever.

does TG have a fantasy football league?

“Up, sluggard, and waste not life; in the grave will be sleeping enough!” Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by sc1ence View Post

does TG have a fantasy football league?
                        Gixxer still owes me a Championship Trophy!
                        |TG-33rd|Calvin

Comment

Originally posted by Bc2ID View Post
                          That is my favorite moss quote.
                          I cannot wait until he wipes his arse on the Jets goal post..
                          Being a Jets fan I'm glad Moss is a Patriot. He's a real team player and a role model. I hope he brings the same success to the Pats as he did to the Raiders.

The Patriots are using the Redskins model for team building and that's OK with me.

Burning spies is cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Sumluv59 View Post
                            Being a Jets fan I'm glad Moss is a Patriot. He's a real team player and a role model. I hope he brings the same success to the Pats as he did to the Raiders.

The Patriots are using the Redskins model for team building and that's OK with me.
                            lol, but the thing is, we will get it right.

“Up, sluggard, and waste not life; in the grave will be sleeping enough!” Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by sc1ence View Post
                              lol, but the thing is, we will get it right.
                              If anyone can inspire him it's Tom Brady.

Burning spies is cool.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X