Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Randy Moss

Originally posted by Sumluv59 View Post
    If anyone can inspire him it's Tom Brady.
    Does Brady do crack, too?

Comment

I thought it was ripe time for a bump. Third quarter and Moss has a TD and 156 yds receiving...not too shabby.
      sigpic
      |TG-1st|Grunt
      ARMA Admin (retired)
      Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

9 catches for 183yd and a 51yd TD? yes please.

Comment

Originally posted by WhiskeySix View Post
          9 catches for 183yd and a 51yd TD? yes please.
          He was awesome and didn't even look like he was running hard. He was everything that was advertised...I bet Brady's eyes got huge when ever he ran a deep route. I know this is only week one, but he sure did look good.

This threads brings up bad memories..:ducks from CD:
          "Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." Gen. George Patton

Comment

HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!!!! WO WOOO HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!!!!

oh ya the beating they gave Cleveland today was so, so,,, well just beautiful :)

Moss wazznt bad either :)

Comment

Moss did well today, when I saw that pass I knew it with his speed... Hes not worn out, he has a good QB to throw him now!

Comment

Originally posted by Cappy View Post
                HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!!!! WO WOOO HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!!!!

oh ya the beating they gave Cleveland today was so, so,,, well just beautiful :)

Moss wazznt bad either :)
                Ahhh...Pittsburgh over the Browns...I should hope so....talk to me after week 10
                sigpic
                |TG-1st|Grunt
                ARMA Admin (retired)
                Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Originally posted by Grunt 70 View Post
                  Ahhh...Pittsburgh over the Browns...I should hope so....talk to me after week 10

lol dont worry i will :) clevland is realy in all sence a NEW TEAM,, young team whatever you wana call it.

Pittsburgh showed promise under it new leadership,, saw alot things i liked, and a few i didnt.

but hay its only week 1.

Comment

I got my money on the Steelers and the Patriots in the AFC championship. Hines Ward and Santonio Holmes will be the new Swann and Stallworth.

AFC is so stacked.

Comment

Originally posted by xTYBALTx, May 1st, 2007 View Post
                      Moss will have a good season. So long as he's not injured. Mark my words, let's revisit this in a few months.
                      Booyah!
                      A policy of freedom for the individual is the only truly progressive policy. -F.A. Hayek

"$250,000 a year won't get me to Central Park West."

Comment

I just realized something... Brady was 22 of 28 yesterday. I counted 2 dropped balls (stone hands) and 3 throws intentionally out of bounds. So he was really 22 of 23... (or 24 of 25 if you count the drops).

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2...t&lid=tab2pos1

:D

Comment

Originally posted by G--Man
                          How hard can it be to beat a team if you are knowingly cheating and have been for a while. It must be really tough to counter a teams plays when you already know them. Too bad that can't have the game forfeited on top of losing draft picks.
                          Moss had a great game no doubt but it's hard to dispute he ran the routes because Bel knew exactly where the defenders were going to be. If they are forced to forfeit I hope the player's stats for that game are wiped, too. Not that stas really matter in the NFL but I lost in my first fantasy game because of Moss' performance. Take that away and I'm 1-0. :)

Comment

Originally posted by D0ubl3Hel1x View Post
                            Moss had a great game no doubt but it's hard to dispute he ran the routes because Bel knew exactly where the defenders were going to be.
                            hahhaa - did you watch the game? Most of Moss' catches were made in tight-coverage... most of it was him out-jumping the CB.... on the 51yd TD he was TRIPPLE "covered". The reason he had a good game was because the jet's only sent 4 pass-rushers for most of the game so Brady had time to eat a sandwich while figuring out who to throw to.

Also - you're nuts if you think every team in the league doesn't have someone assigned to watch the other team's signals. They just got busted for using a video-camera to do it. If they used a still camera on burst-mode (take's multiple still-shots per second) they would be fine. Signal stealing is NOT against the rules - video cameras are.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/cheat...ory?id=2957893

Comment

They have lip-readers too. That's why they talk with clipboards in front of their mouth!
                              |TG-33rd|Calvin

Comment

Originally posted by WhiskeySix View Post

Also - you're nuts if you think every team in the league doesn't have someone assigned to watch the other team's signals.

I did say anything about other teams. We are talking about the Patriots here. Who, by the way, are about to receive the punishment for cheating. And yes, I did watch the game and like I said before Moss had a great game. But, it's hard to argue some of the plays Bel called were because he knew what defense they were going to run on that play and he could exploit the weakness. Like I said Moss played a great game and is not to blame because he probably had no idea what was going on....But in light of my Fantasy loss I still think he should have his stats wiped so I can claim victory.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                                X