Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to STAR IN A in game MOVIE? READ/replay ASAP

Hi all,
    I DESPRITLY need people to help me make an in game movie. if you have Battlefield Vietnam, PLEASE REPLY or send me a PM.

Re: Want to STAR IN A in game MOVIE? READ/replay ASAP

Originally posted by pointmane6 View Post
    Hi all,
    I DESPRITLY need people to help me make an in game movie. if you have Battlefield Vietnam, PLEASE REPLY or send me a PM.
    I have it and hate it. It's free to the first Supporting Member that wants to help make this movie and posts in this thread. (Provided the movie is for the promotion of TacticalGamer!)
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Re: Want to STAR IN A in game MOVIE? READ/replay ASAP

Originally posted by CingularDuality View Post
      I have it and hate it. It's free to the first Supporting Member that wants to help make this movie and posts in this thread. (Provided the movie is for the promotion of TacticalGamer!)
      awful kind of ya Cingular. I would take you up on it but I'm not the biggest fan of the battlefield games, and would probably turn around and do the same thing you're doing.
      RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X