I R Bored.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I R Bored.

So, I just realized, I really don't play any other game with TG except for 2142. And now that school semester is nearing an end, I find myself trolling the boards for some interesting topics to comment in. I have found perhaps one. I am bored out of my mind.

Suggestions?
    |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
    TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
    Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
    Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Re: I R Bored.

Umm...you mean like, suggestions of things to do on the computer, or would you consider something besides a computer-related activity?
    |TG-9th| Prophaniti

Blood and Honor, The Journal of a 9th MID Soldier

Comment

Check out the "online games" section. www.mofunzone.com

Or you can waste countless hours viewing our Internet Video Collection.

You're a supporting member, so why not try the TG arcade? Curve ball is great fun once you figure out how to play it.

Comment

Here's a suggestion

- -

"..good sportsmanship shouldn't be sacrificed in the name of teamwork. " --WhiskeySix

Comment

Go get BF2 and play PR/PoE2! :D

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

What games interest you RPG, RTS, MMORPG, FpS?
            You can always get Company of heroes, Supreme Commander or C&C3?
            Though I recommend whatever you try to atleast get the demo before making any purchases. I personally enjoy Supreme Commander though it does require a supreme gaming system to enjoy a good 4v4 player game. Somewhere in the Core 2 duo @ 2.4 GHz and 3GB of ram to run a great game.
            I could not latch onto CoH though I do make forays into the game.
            But I too like to play UT04, StarCraft, SupCom, Homeworld 2, railroad tycoon, monopoly, Call of Duty 1 with Expansion United Offensive, CoD2.
            If you are looking for a great FPS try CoD2 with the TG guys or just look for a tactical realism server. Heck I even have a extra key incase you want to try out the game before buying it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tempus View Post
              Aye, come play Point of Existence 2 with a few of your fellow Spearheads. Some of us have made a few jumps into the time machine and had a lot of fun stepping away from the year 2142. Stow that arctic gear in your footlocker and grab some woodland BDUs, my friend!

Comment

Originally posted by Tempus View Post
                Yes try out PR. It blows 2142 away. (read, it's the exact opposite)

Comment

I have PR and BF2 installed, but I just haven't had time this week (finals and all).

I have played a lot of curveball. I did get 3rd place at one point and gave up after that :p

And I meant any activity. It doesn't have to be computer related. I'm just fresh out. And gaming is starting to tire me out a bit (seeding empty servers, etc.)
                  |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
                  TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
                  Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
                  Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Get into Unix. That'll suck all your time right up.
                    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
                    I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
                    Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Take a walk, go roller skating, play paint ball, color in a coloring book, pet a Goat, count the blades of grass in the park, get off my lawn, go to a museum, attend a baseball game, fly a kite, hang ten, sky dive, read a book under a shady tree, people watch at the mall, volunteer at the VA hospital, wash Ferris' scrubs for him, take guitar lessons, sit on a beach and listen to the waves, polish Wimp's boots, change your own oil in the car, play tiny bubbles on a ukele, go to the zoo, help Cappy install a cellar door, attend you local town hall meeting. If you need any more suggestions please ask.

:icon26:
                      "Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." Gen. George Patton

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X