No announcement yet.

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Found this a site couple of weeks ago.

It is a pod cast site focusing on technology. It seems to be the refuge of Tech-TV personalities.

Of course many of the hosts on Twit are long time tech commentators. Leo Laporte and Dvorak have been around forever. But I remember them best from the Tech-TV shows.

Has my old favoites like Laporte and Dvorak and the annoying Patrick Norton is to be found also.

If you liked shows like "Screen Savers" and "Call For Help" I think you will like this site.
    Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
    - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
    - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
    - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
    - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
    - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
    - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed