Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 Days.

May 19th, 2007

This Saturday is the Big Day. Nervous as hell. I'm too young to get married.

The closer I get to Saturday, the more I get nervous... I thought I'd be a rock! Man is it crazy.
    USAR

Re: 5 Days.

the only thing you need to remember is its her day...but your night....keep that in mind and everything will go smoothly
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Comment

Originally posted by Trooper View Post
      the only thing you need to remember is its her day...but your night....keep that in mind and everything will go smoothly
      :icon_lol:
      Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
      Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Comment

Originally posted by Trooper View Post
        :D

:row__642:
        |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
        TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
        Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
        Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Originally posted by squeak View Post
          May 19th, 2007

The closer I get to Saturday, the more I get nervous... I thought I'd be a rock! Man is it crazy.
          I feel asleep before my wedding, in the little room in the back of the church where they cloistered me while everyone was coming in and stuff. Took about a 30 minute nap. I was THAT relaxed.

If it's right, it's right, and there's no reason to get worked up. It's a party. Don't forget to have fun. :)
          [volun2]
          NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
          Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
          <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
          <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Had a blast on my wedding day. I hope you do, too.
            Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

dont worry buddy....if its the right girl then its just another event. nothing will change, stop worrying. i was relax at my wedding day, actually i was few minutes late cause i was watching formula 1 qualifying.

Comment

Wow. Congratulations. I was nervous my wedding day too. Not because of the event, but because I really wanted to back out of a bad relationship. The family and friends were all coming (some from out of town), so the pressure was on. I didn't have the guts to have one of those movie-like leave the bride at the altar sort of events. In retrospect I should have. My wife and I are now seperated, and going through a divorce. She was everything I feared she would be. I was 21 and she really rushed things more than I was comfortable with. I'm not trying to be discouraging or anything. If she's right for you, you'll know it and be excited about spending the rest of your life. If you're dreading it, then think twice.
                "Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

Comment

Please. If I backed out of everything I second-guessed at the last minute, I'd be without my coveted neckline Mork & Mindy tatoos.
                  Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Nothing like married life with a good woman. I've been blessed with two, the first one of 34 years died and now I have another great lady.
                    The Old Guy
                    kin3
                    sigpic

Comment

The only reason I remember anything from my wedding is because we have lots of photos and video. It was all just one big blur. I wasn't nervous about getting married, I was just nervous about all those people that I didn't know, and everything going right, and, well, I just didn't want to screw that day up for my wife...

Make your best man work for you. Tell him to keep you informed and to not let you screw anything up. Everything will be just fine...
                      Become a supporting member!
                      Buy a Tactical Duck!
                      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                      TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

I was pretty nervous about my wedding. I was not the "type" to settle down, and just did not know how I could possibly stay married to the same woman for a lifetime. 8 years later, I lament that a lifetime is not enough to spend with her. Enjoy the day, the people around you will make it easy. Best of luck and congratulations.

Up, sluggard, and waste not life; in the grave will be sleeping enough! Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak View Post
                          Please. If I backed out of everything I second-guessed at the last minute, I'd be without my coveted neckline Mork & Mindy tatoos.
                          Mork & Mindy tattoos. That's the best tattoo idea I've ever heard of! Classic. You have got to post some pics or start a new thread where everyone shows off their best tattoos.
                          "Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

Comment

Yar!! 4 Days!
                            USAR

Comment

Originally posted by squeak View Post
                              May 19th, 2007

Are you nervous about the day itself or what comes on day two and three and four .... and day 10,0000....:icon_eek:
                              Im not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
                              - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
                              - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
                              - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
                              - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
                              - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
                              - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X