Halo 3 Beta Released!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halo 3 Beta Released!!!!!

thats right computer junkies, Halo 3 was released today at 2 pm eastern and i am gonna play it in a little bit, the dl is a bit slow, but it is ok because there are probably about a million people sitting in front of their 360 saying "come on almost there"
    sigpic

Re: Halo 3 Beta Released!!!!!

Well, Its not working for people who are trying to download it through crackdown. It was actually released at 5am PDT, 7am CDT, and 8am EDT. Today, but only people who actually got into the beta by the other two methods, which gave them codes have had success in downloading it. I for some reason did get accepted that way heh.

Comment

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
      I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
      Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

ROFL. :D

That is the funniest comic I've read the whole day! +1 4 U!
        |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
        TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
        Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
        Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X