BFCL Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BFCL Update

Just a quick note to update everyone on the BFCL and competitions.

First of all I need to apologize for not having the standings and schedule as updated lately as previously. I have had major computer issues and am now just getting back up to speed. Everything should be updated now and I will be back to 100% this week.

Next, I will be looking to hold a BFCL Admins meeting next week some time. I would like to include any TG members that would like to help admin the PoE or PR competitions. Our goal is to have 2 members who are in charge of each competition so they can maintain it and keep everything updated. Little time or effort are required for this duty. We will discuss this further at the meeting. Look for a date of next week some time.

The BattleTech system is working well now and I am finally getting the bugs ironed out and we are very confident that it will be efficient and easy to use shortly. I have noticed that the leaders here are using it well and that is great to see.

Forums and permissions... In the past we used usergroups to represent the team rosters and grant access to the forums. Since BattleTech has been implemented I have not used this system and therefore it has come to my attention that many new teams and members do not have the needed access. This will be fixed shortly as well. The forums will be re-worked and proper access will be granted.

From a league standpoint this round of seasons has been a big challenge to get off the ground. New teams, many new members and new competitions. This mixed with a new competition management system at the same time has proven to be much work and has kept the admins very busy. However things are coming together now and we appreciate TG's patience with us to date. The future looks great and much smoother sailing now. We hope TG is having fun so far and we are working to ensure that there is much more ahead.

We are still a relatively new league and are learning as we go. But the response has been great and we all feel we provide a great place to play the games we enjoy. Watch for great things to come...

Re: BFCL Update

This was originally posted in the General Forum, but I'm moving it to the BF forum. Should it be in General? Or even on the front page?
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality View Post
      This was originally posted in the General Forum, but I'm moving it to the BF forum. Should it be in General? Or even on the front page?
      BFCL is for 2142 also. TG currently has 3 2142 teams in the league so putting it here might make many people miss the thread.

Comment

Moved back!
        Become a supporting member!
        Buy a Tactical Duck!
        Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
        TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Sorry for late announcement here but we have decided to hold regular meeting on the FIRST TUESDAY of each month. So our first will be Tuesday June 5th at 9pm est. TS 216.183.11.24:8767 password 52ts.

Among other topics will be leader access as well as instructions for our competition admins for all competitions to allow them to run their divisions.

Late notice so please make it if you can. If you are an admin for PoE or PR and cannot make this date please send me a PM at BFCL and let me know and I will meet privately at your convenience.

Comment

oy. I missed this.

“Up, sluggard, and waste not life; in the grave will be sleeping enough!” Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Tuesdays are rough for me as that is POE tester night.

Lucky Shot

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X