Duh

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duh

Well like a dummy I've been putting off getting the inspection on my car and guess what!!!! Coming home from work they pop me. (Duh) and just for good measure the cop tag on the fact that my address wasn't the same on my license as my insurance.

Re: Duh

That's unfortunate... I guess you didn't move fast enough to renew it! :)

()

Comment

Yup. I have a friend who's been running around for a year with an overdue inspection. I keep telling him to just get it done so something like this doesn't happen to him. Some people don't listen, though. I sure hope you've learned from this. It's much easier to take the 10 minutes and $12.50 it takes to get the inspection done, than to deal with the hassle of a ticket. And if your car can't pass, usually a 6-pack of beer will convince someone to pass your car. Atleast that's how it works in San Antonio. H-Town's gotta be the same way.
      "Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

Comment

I didn't think there where that many states that still required inspections.

But I guess if you don't have state income tax they have to get the money someplace.
        Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
        - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
        - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
        - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
        - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
        - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
        - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Comment

Originally posted by War.mongeR1 View Post
          Yup. I have a friend who's been running around for a year with an overdue inspection. I keep telling him to just get it done so something like this doesn't happen to him. Some people don't listen, though. I sure hope you've learned from this. It's much easier to take the 10 minutes and $12.50 it takes to get the inspection done, than to deal with the hassle of a ticket. And if your car can't pass, usually a 6-pack of beer will convince someone to pass your car. Atleast that's how it works in San Antonio. H-Town's gotta be the same way.
          12.50? God you're lucky. Around here (Pennsylvania) they upped the rates. It's perhaps 40-60 (i forget) for the inspection and another 20 or so for emissions check.

<04:11:24> *** You are now talking in channel: "TFP - Task Force Proteus"
          <04:16:25> "|TG-XV| Tralic": this channel is so gay
          DICE needs to make a comical boxing glove attached to a spring punch the player in the face 40% of the time they get into a helicopter or jet.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Gringo_Grande View Post
            I didn't think there where that many states that still required inspections.
            I thought that more and more states were requiring inspections every year?
            Become a supporting member!
            Buy a Tactical Duck!
            Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
            TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X