TG XBox Live Leaderboard

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TG XBox Live Leaderboard

When did this become available? That's pretty cool. I really like how you can add someone to your friend list right from this interface...

- -

"..good sportsmanship shouldn't be sacrificed in the name of teamwork. " --WhiskeySix

Re: TG XBox Live Leaderboard

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/xbox-xbox-360-discussion/

Check the sticky!

You know about this one too?

[xbox]TG Apophis[/xbox]

I think I added something else that was xbox related, but I can't seem to remember what it was. I know there's something else hidden somewhere!
    Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

No, thanks. I don't often frequent the console forums, the only reason I saw this was due to it showing up in the "Games" navigation menu. Cool.

- -

"..good sportsmanship shouldn't be sacrificed in the name of teamwork. " --WhiskeySix

Comment

Originally posted by Lorax74 View Post
        No, thanks. I don't often frequent the console forums, the only reason I saw this was due to it showing up in the "Games" navigation menu. Cool.
        A lot of TG'ers have an Xbox 360, so I'm trying to extend more support to that platform. If we can all find each other, we might be able to actually start getting some more inter-TG gameplay going on in the Live network.

Speaking of which, I seem to be the only one with C&C3. Anyone else have this and not play it yet?
        Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis View Post
          A lot of TG'ers have an Xbox 360, so I'm trying to extend more support to that platform. If we can all find each other, we might be able to actually start getting some more inter-TG gameplay going on in the Live network.
          The best bet would be to have some sort of list in the 360 forum with all the MP games we have. Right now, the only ones I'd be interested in playing is Gears of War or Crackdown.

Speaking of which, I seem to be the only one with C&C3. Anyone else have this and not play it yet?
          I had thought about it, but after the excruciating pain of trying to play LotR:BFMEII on the 360, I just couldn't bring myself to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFeniX View Post
            The best bet would be to have some sort of list in the 360 forum with all the MP games we have. Right now, the only ones I'd be interested in playing is Gears of War or Crackdown.
            This already exists here:

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/gxboxlive.php

check out the column titled "Games" to the right...

- -

Comment

Originally posted by Lorax74 View Post
              This already exists here:

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/gxboxlive.php

check out the column titled "Games" to the right...
              It's a bit clumsy and you can't search by games. What would be nice is to be able to pick a game and see who all is actively playing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis
                A lot of TGers have a Xbox 360...
                I don't have one! *weeps*
                |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
                TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
                Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
                Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis View Post
                  Got it for the PC, not going to re-buy for the 360.
                  sigpic

Comment

I couldn't imagine playing a RTS with a console's controller. Mouse and keyboard's the only way my brain can comprehend doing it.
                    "Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

Comment

I must admit, shadowrun is awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by UnDeaD77 View Post
                        I must admit, shadowrun is awesome.
                        Blasphemy!

They open the license to make a game once every 10 years or so, and they made a Run and Gun FPS. Pah! All true Shadowrun fans want a good, well done MMO.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WaffleHousChef View Post
                          Blasphemy!

They open the license to make a game once every 10 years or so, and they made a Run and Gun FPS. Pah! All true Shadowrun fans want a good, well done MMO.
                          Psha! No freakin' way. An MMO based off the Shadowrun license would be doomed to failure.

What SR really needs is another Action/RPG like the Genesis version.

Comment

Uh, I love this game. Its got Tons of RPG elements, in it. Very well balanced. Who cares about MMO's there are way to many out there as it is. Sick of seeing the same ones over and over.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X