Memorial Day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memorial Day

As you go about doing your thing today, please try to remember the reason for Memorial Day. The men and women who have given their lives serving in the US military have paid the ultimate price. On this day I am always humbled by the ultimate sacrifice they made and the heartbreak their families endure.

“Up, sluggard, and waste not life; in the grave will be sleeping enough!” Benjamin Franklin

Re: Memorial Day

I agree. Many have given their lives for us to have the freedom that we have today. The men and women of our Armed Services put themselves in harms way every day around the world. Let's pay tribute to them and their families for the ultimate sacrifice they have made.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

Absolutely! Also remember that there are men and women all over the world that are away from there families and loved ones.
      Retired 6th DB

Comment

My hat is off to all those who have fallen, all those who have sacrificed, all those who have served, and all those who currently serve, all in the name of keeping our country free.

Ladies and Gentlemen,
        Cheers to our Soldiers!

Comment

Well said, all of you. It is too easy to forget what this day really means.

Sc1ence, thanks for starting this thread.

The time for calm and rational discussion has passed. Now is the time for senseless bickering.

Comment

I only hope for the best for the families who have lost a loved one in foreign battlefields. Let us not forget what Memorial Day is about, and why the United States is still here.
            "Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head."

Comment

Amen bruthas. Thanks for starting this thread.
              "Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

Comment

Another year - and you are not forgotten.

Thank you

“Up, sluggard, and waste not life; in the grave will be sleeping enough!” Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Damn right. Here's to those who fight and those who have fought.

Comment

Courage, Wisdom and Good Fortune for all those fighting or those who have fought for what they believe in...

**** violence,
                    "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
                    'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X