RE: Announcement

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RE: Announcement

do you have an approximate timeline of events for this?
    RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Re: Announcement

Originally posted by Vinzalf
    do you have an approximate timeline of events for this?
    We do not have a finalized timeline at this point. Network 42 has ceased billing from this point forward for memberships, so if you have an account with Network 42 right now, it will be honored until such time as the company officially terminates services.

Once we get all our ducks in a row, Tactical Gamer will allow members to sign up for new memberships at a new location, but it's just going to take some time to work everything out.
    Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Do you know what protocol will be for folks like me on that took the yearly bid back in February?
      [volun2]
      NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
      Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
      <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
      <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

hey man i already posted about this in the announcement but i only have like a month or two left,

no need to pay me back any money.. just use it for anything,

and ill look out for the new membership creations..

and i know i posted this also but... donations... if you need any i can swing some..

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X