Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I would like to be apart of the tg team.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would like to be apart of the tg team.

My first time play on the "TaticalGamer.com -PCSLockdown - Realism" server i was astonished how much more fun the game was when i played it with people that were actually skilled. I love the whole covert ops sneaking into buildings and following orders. I have a microphone which i have heard is a requirement.
    I was wondering if it would be possible to join the TG team..

Thank You.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. ~ Jimi Hendrix

And isn't it a bad thing to be deceived about the truth, and a good thing to know what the truth is? For I assume that by knowing the truth you mean knowing things as they really are. ~ Plato

Re: I would like to be apart of the tg team.

Ok, your in! Unlike clans and 'teams', TG is a comunity of like-minded mature gamers who apreciate playing games the way they were supposed to be played. Please feel free in reading the SOP's and server rules, you'll find your stay here at TG like nothing else. Welcome to the community, and may your stay here be long and prosper.
    Also, any question on anything, contact and older member of the community and/or the admin team, they would be more than happy to asist you in any and all of yuor questions.
    AKA
    USMCSierraJuan
    Sierra_6177

Defabian

Comment

You already have, sorta. Being here is being here.

But mind that jump button. If I recall, you were called on jumping repeatedly. :D

Comment

What game was this "...-PCSLockdown - Realism" server for?
        |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
        TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
        Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
        Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

counter strike source.
          that sounds like a good idea trooper.
          -Vulcan

Comment

Thank you for the warm welcome. I would like to add i do crackjump alot because thats the way i have played for the past 5-6 years of playing conterstrike. I do not mean to crackjump it is just an automatic thing i do.. but i will try and stop that. I would also like to know the password on some of the servers.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. ~ Jimi Hendrix

And isn't it a bad thing to be deceived about the truth, and a good thing to know what the truth is? For I assume that by knowing the truth you mean knowing things as they really are. ~ Plato

Comment

Originally posted by Extinct View Post
              Thank you for the warm welcome. I would like to add i do crackjump alot because thats the way i have played for the past 5-6 years of playing conterstrike. I do not mean to crackjump it is just an automatic thing i do.. but i will try and stop that. I would also like to know the password on some of the servers.
              Some servers require you to be a supporting member. Yeah, we are strictly no tolerance towards bunnyhopping, so yeah definitely work on that. You'll be good to go on the rest.

Comment

Welcome! Glad to hear you liked it.

The mic isn't a requirement, but communication is. In the long run, it is much easier to communicate by speaking than it is to type everything out. We look forward to seeing more of you on the server (look for me, I'm the one with the word dead next to my name.)

EDIT: I forgot to mention that there is some required reading that you're going to want to look over. Check it out here.
                Last edited by whistler; 06-03-2007, 11:10 AM.

Comment

I have read the Official Rules and SOP. But i was wondering what else I have to do to be able to have the TG in my online gaming name.
                  Last edited by Extinct; 06-08-2007, 06:31 AM.

Comment

I have read the Official Rules and SOP. But i was wondering what else I have to do to be able to have the TG in my online gaming name. I was told something about having to post my IP address... which is: 192.168.1.100 .
                    lol no were do you need to post your ip. To be TG is to know the values of the community and want to help show those. Following the rules of the servers and being a team player. You are more then welcome to wear the TG tag, but you are representing the community and will be held accountable for your actions.
                    -Vulcan

Comment

I have read the Official Rules and SOP. But i was wondering what else I have to do to be able to have the TG in my online gaming name. I was told something about having to post my IP address... which is: 192.168.1.100 .
                      Welcome Extinct.... the answer to your question is in the very reading you said you read :row__542: I know its a lot but getting familiar with them is definatly required to represent TG to the best of your ability :)

*edit- im no genious... but you might wanna edit out your ip out of that post.
                      Dizlor

Comment

dont worry the ip he listed is basically everyones IP that is behind a router, its an interanl IP
                        -Vulcan

Comment

OMG IM HAXRNG UR LAN!

c:/>del 192.168.*

PWNT UR DIVIDID BY ZERO NOW SHOOP!

Comment

I was told something about having to post my IP address... which is: 192.168.1.100 .
                            • You were lied to. We don't need that information.
                            • You were lied to. That's your private IP address, and is only valid inside your local LAN. To find out your public IP address, go to a site like http://www.whatismyip.com/ (Google can help you here).
                            The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
                            I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
                            Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Originally posted by MagnaCentipede View Post
                              OMG IM HAXRNG UR LAN!

c:/>del 192.168.*

PWNT UR DIVIDID BY ZERO NOW SHOOP!
                              That's the funniest thing I've read in quite some time.

-Zephyr
                              You were once like the newbie who needed a hand from above and TacticalGamer gave you it.

You owe the newbie who comes after you that same outstretched hand from above on your honor as a Tactical Gamer.

Tactics at TG come from trust and friendship, not meticulous detail and rigid discipline.

Everyone should be assumed mature until proven otherwise.

We are no clan.
                              We are not a single game.
                              We are mature, intelligent, and cooperative individuals.
                              We are TacticalGamer, a community above and beyond its name.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X